' Chapter 3 '

Player and Rash put their hoods up, Rash handed her a black facemask. (Cuz they got corona /j)

" Okay, lets do this. " She whispered.

" So I'll distract anyone who looks like they think we are suspicious. "

As the two got there, they saw a police car.

" Must be Doggy's. " Rash mumbled.

" You gonna distract him? "

" Hell yeah, I love messing with cops. " Rash laughed.

" Okay then. " 

The two walked in, and Doggy was sitting in the far back, with Poley. 

" Oh hey, it's the ice cube. " Player whispered to Rash. 

" Okay, Rash, here's the plan, I want you to go out there, and run as fast as you can into the window. "

He groaned, " Do I absolutely HAVE to? The last time I had to was at the mall and I went splat onto it. Billy had to come save me.. "

" How about we both do it, so there is more force to break it? "

" Fine.. " Player saw Doggy staring at them, as if they were suspicious. 

She waved nervously, trying to act normal. He looked back to Poley. 

" Okay, lets go. " She sighed, looking at Rash, being distracted by the donuts, she grabbed his tail as he squeaked, dragging him out.

Player and Rash walked down the street a little bit, and stopped, turning around.

" Okay, lets do this. "

They started running, at a fast pace, and crashed through the window, everyone looked at them, Player, raised her gun and Rash raised his crowbar.

" THIS IS A ROBBERRY, EVERYONE OUT NOW! "

Tons of people started running, but Poley and Doggy got up, pulling out their tasers. Rash's ears went back at the sight of them.

" Dude, they brought their GODDAM TASERS! WHAT DO WE DO?! " He whispered, slightly loud.

" Calm down. " She whispered. 

" Uh.. Officers! "

" Silver Paw. " Doggy growled. 

" Oh these are the wimps that you told me about? " Poley said, his posture ready for a fight.

" Watch it, ice cube. " Player growled.

" Rash, I can clearly see that's you. " Doggy pointed at his tail.

" Shit. "

" GO! " Player jumped at Poley and smacked his taser out of his hand, punching him.

Rash stared at Doggy, and immediately hit his legs with his crowbar. Doggy fell down and Rash pinned him, getting kicked off, and Doggy started punching Rash.

// 402 words, we swill switch to Willow and the other's POV in the next one, bc I'm tired and haven't eaten since last night. And Arizona heat makes it worse. \\