' Chapter 2 '

3 YEARS AFTER THE INCIDENT...

Player and Willow were talking, as they walked down the street, with their hoods on.

" Willow, have you heard? The Silver Paw is wanted. They know who you are now. "

" What do you mean? " " I mean, the time your mask ripped. Their onto us now. If they find us, we might as well just throw ourselves off a building. "

The two found an old door, knocked in a specific rhythm. The door opened, and Billy was there.

" Heya Willow! Oh and Player! How's it goin'? "  Billy smiled. He let them in. The room wasn't very big, but enough to fit a big amount of people. Billy clapped, and 3 light switches around the room turned on.

(He loves those kinds of lightbulbs that detect clapping and turn on, don't ask why.)

Tigry, Pony, and Rash were sitting on some cardboard boxes, or on the floor. Rash looked up and saw Willow, dropping his crowbar. " Willow! Hey there! Did you hear that a new donut shop opened? That would be soo~ fun to mess with Doggy if he went there. Oh and, DONUTS! I LOVE DONUTS. " Rash kept running his mouth to Willow as she went over to him. Player walked in and saw Tigry and Pony talking. She sat on the floor with them as the lock behind the door clicked a few times. So many locks..

" Hey guys. " She smiled. The two looked at her. 

" Hey there Player! " Tigry waved.

" Hi Player.. " Pony groaned. Tigry looked at him with a smirk.

" Pony told me about his personal life.. And met someone. "

" SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH- " He yelled as Willow looked over, Pony looked away, nervous and embarrassed. 

" Pony, you are a dumbass. " Tigry patted his head, the two looked back at Player.

" So, he likes this Zebra, what was her name? Zoey? Zora? " 

" Her name is Zizzy. "

" Oh right, so Zazzy, or whatever it is.. " " Zizzy.. " "So Zazzle, is like this really nice gal' from what I heard. " " Her name is Zizzy.. " " So we get to meet her. Exept not the others. I mean, you can come if you want. But we don't want to be arrested though. So it's only going to be us 3, unless you don't want to. "

" Oh I would love too! " Player smirked.

" And I can expose all of Pony's secrets to Zizzy! "

" PLAYER NO DON'T SAY ANY SHIT TO HER- "

" Pony, shut the fuck up. " Willow said, walking over to them, sitting down.

" Oh hey Willow.. " Tigry waved.

" Hey Tiger. " 

" Oh Willow, I've been meaning to ask! We got any plans today? " Player spoke up.

" Yeah. Come on guys. " The four got up and went to Billy, and Rash. Willow and Billy stood Infront of the 4.

" So, Player, and Rash and going to cause a distraction at the new donut shop. Then, Tigry is going to open up the vent from outside, we will sneak in, and while everyone is distracted, we are going to steal most of the donuts and drinks there. Ready for our morning? "

" Lets go! " Billy yelled.

" Okay, lets do this! " Willow got up, and grabbed her gun.

//559 words, also the huge drama and when we get into the good stuff is for the next two chapters. I'm rlly tired rn. Lol. //