Tricky Push - 1

They had kissed. Just a light peck on the lips, that is.

Sasuke is confident, especially, after finding out that the omega he had been crazy about feels the same as him. They are dating, and it feels like a dream.

However, most of his flirtatious moves were successful in either getting them to snuggle up together or endlessly scenting one another while exchanging little kisses. Wholesome.

Successful but not quite.

The alpha tried to get them to the next base, yet Naruto smoothly dismissed every one of his sexy advances to keep it family-friendly. Sure, he likes wholesome, but he wants spicy too.

He remembers very well that one time when the omega had cried out for him, so desperate and whiny.

So full of carnal desire and want.

So darling like that.

The memory of a mating call directed towards him from back then still latched inside the back of his head. Or specifically, a mating call from Naruto. Now his mate.

Oh, how sweet.

He knew Naruto wanted him too, yet he sometimes thinks that maybe his mate, borderline, hates sexual touching?

Or maybe he's a natural slow-paced in a relationship? Or, or- he just doesn't feel like it.. yet...?

The omega, though, is neither aware, nor does he have any idea of what he does to Sasuke. If Sasuke's allowed to, he would like to bite Naruto hard and squeeze him tight in his arms. He wants to do Naruto until he becomes a moaning mess, until he's unable to form comprehensible words. Yeah, if only.

Gosh.

Considerably; alpha instincts are so close to being classified as that of a sex addict's urges. It's really just in between a thin, ambiguous line.

Sasuke loves Naruto so much he's losing his mind. He wouldn't care if Naruto doesn't actually feel comfortable with touching, intimately and sexually at that, despite the common sense where his omegan instincts probably at some point beating him to,

Mate! Mate! Mate!

Why does Naruto not want to go further, though? Is there any particular reason for his avoidance?

Sasuke, as crazy as he thinks he is and as selfish and much of a bastard he could be, would still consider his mate's feelings. Doesn't want to be a bad alpha, does he? Heh.

If Naruto reasonably doesn't want to mate, then so be it. There's no harm.

His own hand dealing with his business is enough.

Just having his feelings reciprocated is already a lovely miracle as it is.

It would be a different story if his omega were to say something along the lines of 'Sorry, Sasuke. I don't want to mate just because'; Sasuke might feel rejected as an alpha.

Feel rejected from his mate.

From his love.

From his Naruto.

A heavy rumbling was beginning to vibrate in his chest. An incoming growl of frustration.

He stopped it from reverberating out, as he realized it churning inside.

No! He shouldn't be thinking shits. His omega can have as much time as he wants. It's okay. He can be patient; after all, he's been patient from way back then when he first realized he wanted that omega. So waiting for a new goal, which is to claim his bite on Naruto, wouldn't be something new.