Neko #5

I fell into Jakes lap. He then quickly and firmly put his arms around my waist and just rested. I didn't exactly know what to do, so I just waited for something to happen. "You ok darling?" Luke asked me. I nodded and started to drift off to sleep in Jakes arms. "Jake, quick, let her go! She's about to fall asleep!" Kyle yelled. Jake then let me go and moved away from me. I actually felt like I'm about to pass out... I tried standing up, but as soon as I stood up, I blacked out. The last thing I felt, was someone's arms wrapped around me.

Jakes POV
------------------

As soon as she fell onto me, I immediately wrapped my arms around her, wanting to hug her for a long time. When Kyle screamed to let go of her, I felt sad that I had to let go of her. But she can't just keep falling asleep in the day time. Otherwise, she wouldn't be able to sleep at night. We all looked at her waiting for her to do something. She then stood up, but fainted right on the spot. I managed to quickly get up and catch her in the nick of time. I could practically feel everyone's fast beating heartbeats. I then ran, while carrying her bridle style, down the stairs and hallways to the nurses office.

Thankfully everyone was still in lunch break when we were in this predicament. Kael slammed the nurses door open, hoping someone would come, but no one did ever come. So we had to treat her. Good thing, that Luke is studying in nurse school or whatever. He had to find everything he needed around the stupid office first though. He felt her heartbeat, and thankfully it was normal and safe. He then felt her pulse, and took her temperature. He then did other things, that Im guessing were necassary. He then concluded that, she passed out because of hunger and that she was sleep deprived. We were all saddened and angered about that.

We were already angered that she had a slap mark on her, but now she's not eating or sleeping enough?! Just what has she gone through? Is she doing this to herself? Are people doing this to her? If so, Ill fucking kill them myself. "When will we have her to ourselves?" I asked. "Tomorrow." Luke responded. "Isn't that a bit to early? I mean, Im not complaining about it, It's  just, she just met us today." Kael replied. "I don't care anymore, I want her, and I want to make sure she's healthy and having a good life." Kyle remarked. "ok, seems fine with me." Evan agreed. We all then made up a plan and figured out how we'll get our kitty home. (I know, cringe. It was either darling or kitty, I chose kitty)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Y/ns POV
----------------

I woke up, feeling refreshed. I sat up, and looked at my surroundings. I saw I was in a bed, in the nurses office. How did I get here? Why am I here? Why don't I remember? I stood up, and walked away from the bed to explore my surroundings. I walked out the door and then got crushed into someone's arms. "I thought You would never wake up.." Evan said. Are they all happy with me? It's getting me confused. "What happened?" I replied softly. "You don't remember?" He asked. I shook my head no. "You got dizzy, fell, and hit your head on the ground, causing you to blackout. That might be the reason why you don't remember." He had said to me. Oh.. I guess that explains it. I then felt someone grab my hand and hug me into their arms.

Why do they keep hugging me? "Your finally awake!!" Luke exclaimed. I hugged him back. "awww, you didn't hug me back.." Evan claimed. I instantly felt bad and quickly hugged him. "sorry.." I said quietly. He chuckled and hugged me back, while I burried my head into his neck. I could feel him start to pet my ears. It felt really good, I couldn't stop myself from purring, and hugging him even closer. "Can we get hugs to?" Kyle asked. I looked up and saw the three standing there. I stopped hugging Evan and walked over to Kyle, and hugged him. He was so warm, I could hug him all day. He also started to pet my ears. I again, purred, loving that they were petting my ears. Someone then suddenly grabbed me, and pulled me into a hug.

"Why did you have to sleep for so long..." Jake whispered to me. I didn't respond, but instead I hugged him. He was very gently petting my ears. He didn't get to pet them for long because someone else pulled me into their embrace. "My turn." Kael said, getting impatient. He tightly hugged me in his arms. I wish I could stay with these guys. But I can't, my parents would find me, and kill me on the spot. They would probably do it in the most painful way. Wait, what time is it? "What time is it..?" I asked while hugging him. "3:06, why?" Kael responded. My eyes grew big knowing I was suppose to be home thirty minutes ago. I tried to get away but he wouldn't let me go.

I turned into a cat and quickly ran out for the nurses office. I didn't know where the exit is, so Im just going to have to look. I feel like I've looked everywhere. I can't find the exit. I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. I was still in my unlucky black cat form. I stopped running and started to run back the way I came from. Hopefully I can follow Luke, or anyone out the school. But then I got even more lost. I stopped and realized my fate. I'm going to get killed by my parents... I felt my heart grow cold. If you looked at my eyes, You'll see no emotion in them. I stopped and just layed down in my cat form. In the middle of the hallway.

Kaels POV
------------------

I was really shocked that Y/n just turned into a cat and ran away. She didn't even spare any of us a glance. We all followed her. We were surprisingly quiet enough that she didn't realize we were behind her the whole time. She then stopped and ran back to where she came from. Was she looking for us? Did she miss us? Or did she just need directions? I'm hoping it was the second option.  I'm guessing she got lost and just decided to lay down. We all decided to step out. She immediately jumped up and hissed at us. We all saw her pupils go slit. But then, when she realized it was us, her pupils grew wide and innocent. She's so fucking cute in her cat form.

She slowly walked up to us and sat still. "You ok darling?" Kyle asked her. She didn't move at all. She just... sat there... Jake went to pick her up. He bent down and opened his arms for her. She took a step back. I'm assuming not liking that idea. He sighed and said, "Can I at least pet you? Please?" He asked. She hesitated, but let him pet her. She started to purr, close her eyes, and go closer to him. He then quickly scooped her up into his arms. She shot her eyes open and soon... scratch. Y/n had scratched Jake. He accidentally dropped her. She fell on her feet of course. But then she detransformed. Just from her eyes, we all could tell she was terrified. It looked like she was speechless. She looked at her claws and then back at Jake.

Y/ns POV
-----------------

I scratched him.. I really am a monster... I completely fell on the ground and started to cry for the first time in forever. "I'm so so so so sorry!! I didn't mean to.." I said so loudly, My ears fell and my tail had just stopped moving. I had hurt one of the people who I thought had liked me. I was right then and there, Having a panic attack. I then felt a warm embrace surround me. I looked up and saw Jake hugging me.. Why is he happy with me? He should be scared or angry at me. "Why...?" Was all that came out of my mouth before I felt something get injected inside me. I then soon slowly went into a deep slumber.