Neko #10

Everyone else then somehow heard that and ran out of their rooms. Evan even left the kitchen. "What's wrong with my baby?!" Evan screamed out. "I think she's sick." Kyle responded. "Well no duh!" Kael screamed at them. I whimpered from all the screaming. "Everyone shut up and stop screaming." Luke said sternly, noticing my reaction. Luke picked me up and went up stairs. He then put me on a bed and pulled up the covers. My eyes were barely open. "Shoot! the soup!" Evan kind of yelled and ran downstairs. Kyle brought a plastic thing and put it in my mouth.

I didn't even know what it was but I let him do whatever because I trust him. He positioned it under my toung and held it there. After a few minutes, it beeped and he looked at it. Everyone was in antipicitation. "It's 103..." Kyle said sadly. "How did she even get sick?" Jake asked. "I don't care about that, I just want her to get better." Kael commented. I shivered even if I was under the soft covers. Luke noticed and started to climb in bed. "What are you doing?" Kyle said eyeing him. "I'm gonna warm up her backside. Kael since you're.... More.... muscular, You'll warm up her front side until Evan comes with the soup."

Kael smirked at this. Jake and Kyle frowned at the decision. They wanted to cuddle their Kitty! "You two can fetch some medicine for our darling." Luke said noticing their grim expressions. They didn't say anything but just walked out. Kael and Luke cuddled their darling until she was no longer shivering. Luke wrapped his arms around Y/n and put his face in her neck. He kissed her neck hoping it would make her feel better. While he was doing that, Kael was petting her head and wrapped his other arm around her to. He put his head in her hair, loving the smell.

Soon enough, Evan came in with a hot bowl of soup. When he came in and noticed Luke and Kael cuddling Y/n, he was quite jealous. He got Lukes attention. "The bowl is very very hot so you might want to leave it for a couple of minutes. Also, not fair! I wanted to cuddle her to!" He commented and pouted. He then walked out from there and down the hallway, to his room. At this point, Y/n could barely tell what was happening around her. She loved the physical touches though. She even started purring.

Kael and Luke were just admiring her adorableness. They couldn't believe they had her all to themselves! It was a dream come true. Just then, Jake and Kyle walked in with medicine in hand. Kael and Luke adjusted themselves so that they could help Y/n with her medicine. Y/n wined about moving, she was comfy! She was practically half asleep. Everyone in the room just wanted to kiss her so bad. "Darling, can you take this please?" Luke pleaded. Y/n didn't hear what he said. Instead, she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I know, I'm your favorite, but you need to take medicine." Kael glared at him, Kyle didn't give a fuck, and Jake was just staring at Y/n holding a spoon full of medicine in front of her. Y/n opened her eyes and saw Jake staring at her. What is he doing? She then eyed the spoon full of red liquid. "What is.. That.." She said very tiredly. "It's medicine you have to take to feel better. It goes in your mouth." Kyle responded. Without complaining, Y/n opened her mouth. Jake put the spoon in her mouth and she swallowed the red liquid.

It tasted gross. She then fell on Lukes lap, almost asleep. Luke put her up again, on his shoulder. "You still have to eat." Luke commented. Just then Evan stormed in. "I made the food! I should be the one to feed her!" He said, not exactly yelling. Y/n looked up, she saw Evan and for some reason, she wanted to stay by him. She was staring intensely at him. Everyone noticed it. Evan smirked. He walked up to the now warm bowl and sat on the bed, in front of Y/n. She eyed the food, very hungry.

He put the spoon in front of her, waiting for her to open her mouth. Y/n opened her mouth and swallowed the very good soup. This went on for a while, everyone just staring at Y/n. She was to sick to even get uncomfortable. Evan wanted to test something. Once Y/n finished the soup, Evan started his plan. "Well, bye! I'm gonna go and wash this bowl and then go to my room." He said getting up very slowly on purpose.

Just then Y/n grabbed his arm. "No.." Evan smirked and then dived in to give her a big hug. She hugged back. "Looks like I'm her favorite now." Evan smirked at Luke. The two were having a glaring contest, the other two just watching this scene unfold. Just then everyone heard tiny snoors. Everyone looked at Y/n to her peacefully sound asleep. "I'm so glad we have her to ourselves.." Jake commented. "Agreed." Kyle responded. "I'm gonna cuddle her now." Evan whispered as not to wake her up.

"Get out Kael, my turn now." Kyle commanded. "Excuse me?" Kael whispered. "You had a turn to cuddle her, my turn now." Kael just scoffed and hopped out of the bed. Jake just felt bad that he didn't volunteer first. Jake, Kael, and Luke, with glares, left the room to give the three some space. By now, it was 8 in the evening. They had to go to bed. Evan wrapped his arms and legs around her, leaving almost no space for Luke to cuddle.

"F you." Kyle whispered. "Hey, hey, hey, we wouldn't want our kitty here, to learn swear words, do we?" Evan smirked, for the hundredth time that night. Kyle gritted his teeth. Kyle put Y/n's head on his chest and decided to just pet her until he fell asleep, considering Y/n already past out. Pretty soon, they all fell asleep peacefully. While the other three missed their darling.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 30 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Yanderes x Neko Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें