Episode1 * feeling lost*

It's early morning at 5 o'clock the birds are chirping, people on the road being noisy and music playing in the background can break any one's heart.One person in the room sitting and staring at blank space , if anyone sees him can say how broken he is and how much pain he is holding in his voice and he is none other than ABHISHEK use to be enthusiastic , funny and his simple eye smile can make anyone's day bright and he is full box of happiness but one day he lost his everything no one trusted him or can say betrayed by his trusted one judged him by his previous behaviour that broken him beyond repair even after that he tried to convince them a lot by explaining but no one was ready to listen his side of story and never ones his loved one thought that he is still kid and never faced the curel world ....

Just then the alarm made the sound Abhi got back to his memory lane just seen it's almost 6.45 am.The thought itself made him run to take a shower and go for his part time becoz he can't survive another night thinking he don't have enough to survive and he studying hard so that he'll get scholarship to complete his studies and one day make his brother proud.