Art Entry

This is for the art contest held by aqua_761 , a drawing of any mythical creature. I was originally going to do Silveny, Greyfell, Wynn, and Luna in their pasture, but then I gave up, and tried about a billion other things (werewolf, hippogriff, and gnomes were some. And elves), so eventually I settled on a griffin flying across the ocean from top view, and the sun is rising/setting and the reflection of that is the yellow-green thingy on the water. So.. yeah, I hope you like it!

Well, coming back to this, turns out I missed the contest because STUPID WATTPAD wouldn't let me upload the image! I thought I had time to try it on a different computer, but apparently my extension was only two days, though I thought it was four

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Well, coming back to this, turns out I missed the contest because STUPID WATTPAD wouldn't let me upload the image! I thought I had time to try it on a different computer, but apparently my extension was only two days, though I thought it was four. Soo... yeah. I'll still try to put the picture in later so that you guys can see it.

Back again!

I'M MAD AT MYSELF NOW-

 Turns out? It wouldn't load because the image format was png or whatever. When I put it in jpeg, it worked FINE.

ARGHHHHH

Well, there it is.