Chapter 10 + Epilogue

CHAPTER 10:

(Noah is seen in the overseer's office using the computer)

(Noah sees a file marked "Preparation for arrival")

Noah: "Let them come..."

"I'll be ready, alright."

(Time Passes)

(A squadron of Enclave soldiers and officers are seen exiting multiple vertibirds and approaching the vault)

Officer: "This should be the place."

(The officer walks up to the vault door with a platoon of enclave soldiers in power armor behind him)

(The officer looks into the camera)

Officer: "Hello, Noah, is it?"

"I'm sure by now you've been notified and have been preparing for our arrival for quite some time now."

"Well, that time is finally here!"

"Now, if you could open the door and get ready for us to make the wasteland a better place!"

"..."

(Silence)

Officer:"...Um, hello?-"

(Turrets position themselves and point at the officer)

(Noah's voice can be heard through the intercom)

Noah: "Go to hell."

(The turrets engage and fire upon the officer and the platoon behind him, turning them into a messy red pile)

(The other enclave officers and soldiers attempt to get cover and begin to fire back)

(An army of sentry bots are seen being released from compartments in front of the vault)

(The enclave is seen engaging in intense combat with the sentry bots, ultimately being driven back to the vertibirds to escape)

(A wounded officer is seen leaning on the inside of a vertibird as it takes off)

Officer: "DAMN IT! We'll be back..."

(Noah is seen watching the carnage from his computer)

(Noah leaves the computer)

(Noah is seen gathering parts from the dissected androids and brings them over to his power armor, making modifications using the parts)

(Noah enters his power armor)

(Noah walks over to the area in front of the vault door, preparing to open it)

(Noah puts his hand up to the lever, but his arm begins to tremble)

(Memories of what limited knowledge he's learned about the outside world)

(Noah puts his arm down)

(Noah is seen inside his power armor helmet, looking terrified)

(Scene transitions into the present day, Noah is seen having the same facial expression, yet more angry and determined)

(Frames of him engaging in intense combat with Jerry)

(Noah shoots multiple nuclear missiles in Jerry's direction, but Jerry's body is seen simply absorbing the blows at this point)

(Jerry's body and fist are seen intensely glowing green)

(Jerry and Noah collide punches, but Jerry's punch overpowers Noah's, causing it to explode and rip apart Noah's arm armor and break his power fist)

Noah: "GAHHHHH!! FUUUCK!!"