Chapter One

As the final bells chimed to signal the end of classes and the start of club time, Nathan was about to leave the classroom when he was suddenly called upon by Daniel (RTGame).

Nathan asked. "Did you need something, Daniel?"

Looking up from his computer, Daniel gestured for Nathan to come over before responding. "Can you please check the school socials as well as the Prime7 Upcoming Events page?"

Nathan nodded before checking through the socials. After a few moments of looking through, that was when Nathan went for the Upcoming Events page.

Nathan read. "Carols Domain show and the line-up is..."

Nathan suddenly appeared to be stern as he folded his arms and shook his head before clicking off the page and looking towards Daniel in disappointment.

Daniel questioned. "You're not amused at this, are you? And you'll be arranging that Sitcom Domain show, yes?"

Nathan went on. "Not amused at all. I'll see what I can attempt to make the Domain great again."

"Any ideas immediately coming to mind? Maybe you could change it up to make it different from the last... couple of events you've held, even if we are just coming off the back of the Grand Final Livestream last month."

"Before I commence this livestream, I'll travel to the Royal Botanical Gardens with a small group of YouTubers where I'll likely explain the idea of the livestream to them. Once there, we'll commence this stream after setting it all up."

"How come you're doing this? And how will you make it different from the last few livestreams? And which YouTubers will you choose?"

"Likely Felix, Jack and Mark. They're the ones I think will want to go on this journey the most. As for how I'll change things up in this livestream – maybe use a Portal Door as the screen normally changes to being a third-person view, as if a Lakitu suddenly appeared and is now focused on the player and the environment."

"Great! I think this will work as everyone loves adventures through video games. Even if our author prefers the calmer ones like Minecraft, Amnesia and any of the classics on the Wii."

After this sense of encouragement from Daniel, that was when Nathan got to work with messaging the trio he needed to ask if they could meet him in his apartment. As he needed to tell them something important.

When Nathan had left, Daniel typed something and spoke. "I guess this means that Journalism in the Domain 2023 will be going ahead. And post."

Almost immediately, the comment section underneath blew up with various comments – primarily in support of this new idea. Pleased, Daniel logged out before exiting the Literature Room.

A few students, who were trying to find their club rooms, were amazed as they noticed the smile on Daniel's face, not knowing that Daniel had just accomplished something with Nathan.