Ch 23

"Are you out of your mind Sana... Dimaagh nahi hai tumbare paas? ".. Vaishali yelled on the phone...

" Chila toh mat na yaar... Bola na ghalti hogayi".. Sana replied sitting on the bed of medical room..

"Ghalti hogayi kya matlab yar?... Tu janti hai abhi 2 din bhi nahi huwe teri tabyat ko theek huwe or tu aise khana nahi kha rehi hai??... Kya sabit karna chahti hai... Is se Sidharth tujhe maaf kar dega? ".... Vaishali spoke....

" Main aisa kuch nahi karna chaah rehi bas dehan nahi diya khane par "... Sana sighed... Her gaze fell on the door where Sidharth was standing with Aadi...

" Tu mat aana abhi... Main chali jaungi ghar... Sidharth agaye hain".. Sana told Vaishali and hung up the call...

"Is waqt aap in ko ghar le jaiye or agar kal ki leave lengi toh please make sure to inform us early... " Principal said and then left from there ..

Sidharth calmed after seeing her sitting and talking normally... He walked towards her holding Aadi's hand... "Mumma "... Aadi said and she smiled opening her arms...

" Aap ko kya hua thaa? "... He asked sadly going into her embrace... " Kuch nahi hua tha Aadi... Bas aise hi thora sa weak hogayi thi"... Sana replied feeling overwhelmed with the way Aadi was hugging her...

Sidharth stood there looking at her face... He too smiled with the way Aadi was behaving...

"How are... You? "... He asked after some time... " Theek hun? "... Sana replied and avoid looking into his eyes...

" Kya.. Bola hai Dr ne? "... He asked again... " Bas aise hi thori si weakness thi... I am fine now ".... She replied and he nodded his head...

" Abhi main ghar drop kar dun?... Aadi ko le jaane aya tha main? "... Sidharth askedas he was getting late for his office  ... " Kya... Main Aadi ko ghar saath le kar chali jaun... Aap ko waise bhi office mein kaam hoga? "... This time she asked looking at him...

" Par tumhari.. Tabyat theek nahi hai toh... Aadi ko sambhal logi"... Sidharth didn't want to say no but he was worried for her health and wanted her to take rest...

"Nahi... Please Sidharth... Trust me... Aadi ko kuch pareshani nahi hogi"... She insisted while Aadi was looking at both of them making a pout...

" Aadi aap mumma ke saath ghar jaoge ? "... Sidharth asked and Aadi smiled sheepishly.. " Yesh Papa... And I plomich main Mumma ko tang nahi kalunga... Aadi plomich".. Aadi said and making his parents chuckle..

Now get up... Mujhe phir wapis bhi jana hai office ".. Sidharth said carrying Aadi in his arms... Sana too got up slowly and walked behind them...

Sidharth wanted to held her hand and support her but controlled his emotions and walked slowly till his bike...

" You will be fine... Mujhe pakad lena aram se "... He told her and she nodded...but soon he registered what he said and scolded himself in his mind...

They reached outside their building and Sidharth stopped the bike... Aadi jumped down and giggled"... Lag jaati na Aadi... Aaram se beta".. Sidharth spoke worriedly... Sana too got off and stood there holding Aadi's hand... " Thanks".. She said and he didn't react...

"Keys toh tumhare paas hain na? "... He asked and she nodded her head with embarrassment...

" Aadi no shararat beta... Good boy ban ke rehna".... Sidharth said and then left them while the mother son duo walked to their home...

"Ol aap ko pata hai... Phil main itna loya tha... Maine unko bola meli Mumma hain pal nahi jaane dia mujhe"... Aadi told her about the school while Sana opened the door and they entered inside...