Ch 39

"Mujhe expect nahi kar rahe the yahan? "... Navya smirked...

" Nahi... Lekin tum or assistant... Matlab mujhe kuch samjh nahi araha "... Sidharth replied looking at his Dad...

" Sidharth... Navya ke Dad ko jante ho na tum... Woh abhi bhi waise hi strict hain...Navya chahti thi London mein apna business start kare but uske Papa ne kaha ke pehle experience kar tab ja kar start karo apna kam... Kyunki Tum bhi jante ho Navya ka dil kisi cheez par zyada der nahi teherta"... His answered and Navya smiled sheepishly looking back at Sidharth who was now satisfied with answer...

"And now I want ke tum dono mil kar is business ko ache se sambhalo and I hope tum dono office mein ek Boss or Assistant ki tarah hi behave karo ge or yahan par baki sab ke samne bhi aise hi raho ge"... His Dad completed and they both assured him...

After talking about some business His Dad and left and Navya went to her cabin with some files... Sidharth was excited now for his new job and wanted to tell Sana about it but last night he forgot and when he woke up in the morning he saw how beautifully Sana and Aadi were sleeping so he didn't disturb them and told Nidhi to inform Sana...

And now he sent her a message but didn't get any reply... "May I come in Sir"... He came out of his thoughts hearing the knock and then the voice.. " Come in"... He replied...

"Sir these are the files.... In ko check karna hai and then you have to take the decision of our new project... Or meeting aaj hi shaam ko hai "... Akhilesh a man in his late twenties informed him ..

" Well if you don't mind you have to help me today..."Sidharth smiled and requested and in reply Akhilesh returned the smile nodding his head..

"Sir you have to work on this project woth your Assistant... Main unko bulata hun and then I will explain everything"... He replied ...

_______________
" Dada ji".... Aadi ran towards his grandfather when he saw him coming inside...

He was watching cartoons on his Mumma's mobile sitting there..

"Arre Mera Aadi... Kaise ho beta ".. His Dada ji replied and carried him in his arms kissing his cheek ... Aadi scrunched his nose and wiped his cheek with his hand..

" Papa nahi aaye? ".. Aadi looked at the door behind him and then pouted.. " Papa office mein hain na".. He replied... "Otay"... Aadi replied with a sad face and then started playing with his beared.... " Je white hai na.... Mele Chkool mein mele flend hain uch ke Dada ji bhi white hai"... Aadi told him and he sat on the sofa with Aadi in his lap and smiled listening his stories...

"Dada ji ki darhi white hai Aadi".. Sana came there with a glass of water and corrected Aadi... " Thank you beta... Baki sab kahan hain? ".. He asked her who herself was clueless...

" Pata nahi...breakfast ke baad se dekha nahi Aunty or Nidhi ko".. She replied...

"Oh... Woh gayi hongi NGO... Har week jaati hain dono"... He informed ber and Sana smiled but didn't ask more questions...

" Aadi main thora rest karunga ab...thak gaya hun... Aap khelo "... His Dada ji told him and Aadi became sad but stayed quiet and got off his lap...

"Aap kuch khayenge Uncle? "... Sana aksed when he was about to walk from there... " Nahi beta... Mujhe bhuk nahi hai abhi... Agar kuch chahiye hoga toh main Govind ko bol dunga"... He replied and then headed to his room...

Sana looked at Aadi who was now looking at the floor and playing with hsi fingers... "Kyya hogaya Aadi... Aise sad sad kyun ho gaye aap"... Sana asked cupping his face and looked into his eyes...

" Mumma... Mujhe wapich jana hai apne ghal mein... Jahan pal nahi lehna... Udhel mele chab flend hain... "Aadi told her and she too felt bad for him... He was a kid but he too was trying to adjust with them...