[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟; 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛] ❝ 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔. ❞

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄; Hi again! This chapter might be shorter than the last due to the fact my forearm feels sore, and it's somewhat uncomfortable while I'm typing. It's annoying but whatever I'll try making this chapter as long as I usually can <33

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝟏; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

[𝐂𝐡.𝟎-𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟎]

[𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐯; 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫] ❝ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤. ❞

𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 .

♪ [𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 - 𝐀𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐢] ♪
𝟎:𝟑𝟐 ─〇───── 𝟐:𝟓𝟔
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐨𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 / 𝐌𝐨𝐞

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐨𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 / 𝐌𝐨𝐞

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬;
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞; 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐱
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥; 𝐕𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐩; 𝐩𝟎𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐩𝐫𝟏𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐩𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐄𝐃; 𝐘𝐢𝐁
𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞; 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫-𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐬
!𝐈𝐟 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰!

*𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞?

*[𝐘𝐞𝐬] [𝐍𝐨]

*𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.

The sound of chirping coming from crickets entered your ears, it was midnight by now. You took the turn in the forest leading to your home, the sound of dirt under your tires the only thing you could quite hear. You parked your car and got out, grabbing your purse and other belongings that you brought with you to the dinner.

"Pandora? Kismet? Are you all back yet?" You knocked on your door, before unlocking it and entering, the lights were left off which you flicked on. You strained your hearing for anything but found anything with a shake of your head and a quick sigh you went to your bedroom. You murmured words under your breath as you got new clothes for bed and went to the bathroom.

Currently on autopilot you let your thoughts wonder, you found your curiosity spark at the fact of where the four dragons you adopted were. Perhaps they were with other dragons? They can't be with the monster queen nor king; they were at the dinner... Perhaps they found other monsters to speak too?

You were snapped out of your thoughts by a familiar ding noise. You glanced at your phone that was abandoned onto your bed, walking over and picking it up you opened your notifications. Toriel?

.

Miss Toriel ☆

Hello Y/N, I hope I'm not bothering your sleep