[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒; 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎]

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄; Hello! Before we start the chapter, I'd like to say I'm in high school and don't have as much time as I used to, I also have a part-time job and well that keeps me busy as well, but anyways I'd like to thank everyone who stayed with this fanfiction even if I hadn't updated in months <3. I'll try updating at least once a week or every two weeks, I hope you all understand and know that I appreciate all of the support you all have given me. The comments I get always bring a bright smile on my face, and some of them make me laugh which I love. Enough of my ramblings please enjoy this chapter.

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝟏; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

[𝐂𝐡.𝟎-𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟎]

[𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞]

𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞; 𝐀 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬

. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 .

♪ [𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 - 𝐁𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐧] ♪
𝟎:𝟑𝟒 ─〇───── 𝟑:𝟎𝟔
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐨𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 / 𝐌𝐨𝐞

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐨𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 / 𝐌𝐨𝐞

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬;
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞; 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐱
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥; 𝐕𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐩; 𝐩𝟎𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐩𝐫𝟏𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐩𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐄𝐃; 𝐘𝐢𝐁
𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞; 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫-𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐬
!𝐈𝐟 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰!

*𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞?

*[𝐘𝐞𝐬] [𝐍𝐨]

*𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.

Time skip. Five months have passed since monsters surfaced. Location; Y/N's Home. Time; The Afternoon

You were enjoying your afternoon with a warm cup of hot chocolate you had just made a few minutes earlier. Fall was just reaching its end and winter was making its self-known. You hummed in pleasure of the sweet taste of the hot chocolate, you glanced out a window leading to your back garden, shaking your head with a smile on your face at the sight of your dragon children playing with each other.

A ping from your phone distracted your thoughts, you grabbed your phone and unlocked it, glancing at whoever texted you.

.

Punny Skeleton

hey.

sent at 2:15pm

You <3

Hello Sans,

did you need something?

sent at 2:16pm

Punny Skeleton

uh, paps wanted to