[𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚡; 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜]

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄; Can I just say i'm extremely shocked? This fic has gained 11,000 reads on quotev! That's insane! I appreciate the support so much and I can't be any more grateful, a little update on my life, my school is about to finish for the year till' next year which is so great, means more time to write. And i'm finally gonna have a better schedule, i think. Who knows. Anyways enjoy today's chapter <33

𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝟏; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

[𝐂𝐡.𝟎-𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟎]

[𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐱; 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬]

𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞; 𝐀 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞

. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 .

♪ [𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠! - 𝐀𝐉𝐑] ♪
𝟎:𝟑𝟑 ─〇───── 𝟐:𝟓𝟎
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐨𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 / 𝐌𝐨𝐞

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐓𝐨𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 / 𝐌𝐨𝐞

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬;
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞; 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐱
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥; 𝐕𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐩; 𝐩𝟎𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐩𝐫𝟏𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐩𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐄𝐃; 𝐘𝐢𝐁
𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞; 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫-𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐬
!𝐈𝐟 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰!

*𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞?

*[𝐘𝐞𝐬] [𝐍𝐨]

*𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.

You woke up groggily to the sound of your ears ringing, you aren't sure how long you've been out but you could still hear muffled shouting. You were laying on blankets from the night before, you sat up quickly with a hitch of breath at remembering what happened last night. Was Sans okay? You hissed as a migraine made itself known, you reached up to your bed only to notice a bandage around your head. You furrowed your eyebrows into a frown.

Had you gotten hurt? You don't remember that. Perhaps you have a concussion?

You shake your head and look around to see the two skeleton brothers' missing. You rushed to your feet and shakily made your way to the basement where the muffled yelling was heard from. You quickly open the door and walk down the stairs carefully.

"Sans? Papyrus?!" You shouted as you made it to the bottom, you turned to where the voices had gone silent, and froze like a deer in headlights. You stared with wide eyes and the tripled amount of skeletons, and what seems the bone attacks stuck to certain parts of the basement.

Your gaze landed on the brothers you recognized before turning to the next. The second pair seemed like a swapped version of the first. The taller skeleton having an orange hoodie, with brown cargo shorts with a pair of orange sneakers. The shorter had a body armor like Papyrus but it was blue themed, and he wore black pants and blue boots. His eye lights changed into stars when they landed on you.