1

It was the night of the Royal Rumble and was the men's Rumble. It was only about halfway through it, and it still had 20 more participants to come through and into the ring. The hype in the arena clouded over the rumors something crazy happening during the Rumble that were going on during the weeks leading up to the PLE.

Whispers of a new debuting tag team whom of which haven't been seen yet. But are told to be the fearsome sons of WWE Hall of Famer, "The Anarchist" Rick Hayes, the man who had instant classics with the likes of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, The Rock, Kurt Angle and many more Attitude Era stars.

But no fan or wrestler believed that the man who defaced the many people who liked Mr. McMahon had two kids that would come to WWE. None the less as a tag team.

As number 20 came up, an unfamiliar song started playing throughout the stadium as a man donned in a black and white attire with half his face painted and messy curly black hair made his way through the arena and to the ring.

As the man slid into the ring, he dropkicked a Chad Gable off the apron, eliminating him, Micheal Cole yelled out, "OH MY GOD, THATS.... THAT'S ANARKY! THE SON OF WWE HALL OF FAMER "THE ANARCHIST" RICK HAYES!" Corey Graves also yelled in excitement."And grandson of other WWE Hall of Famer "Fearless" Terry Hayes!"

Standing in the ring surrounded by the likes of Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Karrion Kross, Ricochet, Logan Paul, and Gunther Anarkys, chances seemed slim. Until the same song was heard that Anarky came out to. And at number 21 was his brother Carnage. Carnage slid into the ring and stood to the back of his brother and looked at the rest of the roster in the ring with them. "WAIT, COREY THATS ANARKYS BROTHER CARNAGE!" Michael Cole yelled out if it wasn't apparent by the same face and similar attires.

Sheamus and Drew got into corners and looked at each other before both running at the brothers. They both dodged it, and Drew and Sheamus collided as they rolled under the ropes of the ring. Logan Paul ran at Anarky, attempting a lariat only to be put in a drop toe hold and began leaning on the middle rope. Carnage went under the middle rope and out the ring while still being in the Rumble hit a drive-by dropkick onto Logan. Seth Rollins came out at 22 and saw a downed Logan paul as an opportunity and hit a curb stomp on him, and threw him out the ring.

Carnage climbed back into the ring and hit a Carnage-Cutter onto Karrion while Anarky and Ricochet began to exchange hits. Carnage picked up Karrion and put him in a side headlock as Seth motioned for him to throw Kross at him, Carnage did as Seth asked and threw Karrion at Seth and he hit a pedigree onto Kross and threw him out the ring.

Anarky began to get the advantage over Ricochet, but Gunther quickly ended it by grabbing Ricochet and throwing him into the corner and began to chop him.

Anarky saw Seth locked up with Carnage and superkicked Rollins over the ropes, eliminating Seth from the Rumble.

Anarky and Carnage saw Sheamus and Drew running at them once again, Anarky jumped over Drew, and Carnage speared Sheamus. Carnage began to wail on Sheamus as Anarky had clotheslined Drew into a corner and began to punch him.

Rey Mysterio came out at 23 as Anarky and Carnage were fending off McIntyre and Sheamus, joining in on Ricochet and Gunther, trying to eliminate the intercontinental champion.

Anarky and Carnage were still busy laying out Drew and Sheamus when Austin Theory came out at 24. As A-Town Down slid into the ring, he decided to go after Carnage hitting him with a forearm to the back.

Carnage looked behind him and at Theory before grabbing the back of his head and throwing him out the ring, only lasting 16 seconds in the Rumble.

While all that was happening, Gunther eliminated Ricochet and was left with brawling Rey Mysterio. Exchanging dropkicks and brutal chops.

Anarky got Drew out of the corner and threw him into the ropes and hit a pop-up powerbomb onto McIntyre. Picking Drew up, Anarky finally threw him over the ropes, only to be replaced by Matt Riddle coming at number 25.

Drew wasn't the only one to be eliminated in the time it took Riddle to get to the ring as Carnage with the help of his brother dumped the Celtic Warrior over the ropes eliminating him after being in the Rumble for well over 30 minutes.

As the Original Bro slid into the ring, he looked at the brothers, and they all ran onto Gunther, who was still struggling with Rey.

Riddle was going for the legs as Rey and Carnage went for Gunthers arms, trying to put him in a double arm bar situation as Anarky began to hit the Ring General with every he could, superkicks, elbows, chops, kicks, punches, nothing seemed to phase him as he was actively swinging Rey and Carnage around like ragdolls.

At number 26 was Ludwig Kaiser, a member of Gunthers Imperium. As Kaiser slid into the ring, he saw the Mysterio as an easy target and hit him with a lariat, eliminating the soon to be Hall of Famer.

As it was only the two brothers and Riddle hanging onto Gunther, the intercontinental champion got free with the help of Kaiser.

Anarky, Carnage, and Riddle now stand across from Ludwig Kaiser and his leader, the Ring General Gunther. Riddle made the first move, and it was on Kaiser as he began to brawl with him. Ark and Carnage didn't seem ready in the slightest as Gunther immediately ran at them and hit them with a double clothesline.

They both got up fairly quickly as Carnage threw Gunther into the turnbuckles. Carnage got onto his hands and knees, and Anarky stepped back and jumped off his brother and onto Gunther, hitting Poetry in Motion.

The crowd seemed to like their tribute to the Hardy boys as they were cheering for them. Meanwhile, on the other side of the ring, there was Riddle, Kaiser, and number 27 Dominik Mysterio all fighting within each other.

After hitting Poetry in Motion, Anarky had climbed to the top rope as Gunther stumbled around and tripped over Carnage and went for Dead Weight, but Gunther had been pulled out the way but Kaiser who had just dumped Dominik over as he was taunting Riddle who he had just thrown over. Kaiser ran into Carnage and pushed him into the corner and began to strike him consistently, as Gunther picked Anarky up like a toddler throwing a tantrum and dumped him onto the floor eliminating the Hall of Famers son. Number 28 came out, and it was Kofi Kingston who tried to help out Carnage but failed and also failed his attempt at creatively dodging elimination.

29 came out and was Santos Escobar. As he slid into the ring, he immediately got back into a corner by Kaiser, and he dumped him over in quick succession.

Now Santos, Kofi, Carnage, and Anarky were outside the ring and heard number 30 come out, and it was none other than "The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes. He ran to the ring and quickly threw Ludwig Kaiser out, leaving him and Gunther left.

The men who were still ringside had now all stumbled back to backstage and were watching the Rumble from a monitor in gorilla.

Cody had dumped Gunther over the ropes, leaving himself as the winner of the 2023 men's Royal Rumble.

Both men came backstage and were congratulated by everyone who was there. More specifically, the ones who were given their props were Cody, Anarky, and Carnage as two out of the three debuted just about an hour ago.

As gorilla started to fill up with other producers and wrestlers, two men were missing, those two being the twins.

--------------------------
and that is the ending of the first chapter!
I took way too long to write this, but I like it more now than what I originally was going to do.

sorry for the lack of updates on Liv It Out as I was writing this and doing much more at the same time.

Something I might do maybe just a few times is if there is a lot of wrestling in a chapter, I'll split it into two parts, so if there's about 1400 words in the chapter by itself, so if it gets to s number like that I'll make another chapter out of the ring and it will be uploaded at the same time.

Also, sorry for no Rhea in this chapter, I'll try to include her in the next couple chapters to the best of my ability,

Anyways, I'm yapping
-AV🧡

thank you for 1 k reads on Liv It Out 🧡

1520 words