↪08

Third person
Pov

     "Once again, we're so sorry."

Minho shook his head, refusing to take the apology. The Shins were so grateful that Minho was such an understanding young man. When Miso had cursed him out, the male had shrugged it off and played down the situation with the excuse that she was pissed. We all do some outrageous things when angry. Oh how pleased their parents were. Was he finally growing into a better man?

He even went out of his way to look for Miso and safely brought her to the dinner. Miso was ashamed, Miso was furious, Miso was going to make him pay.

But how?

"Mimi, be a deary and thank the young man," Her dad urged, nudging her a bit towards where a grinning Minho stood.

Miso had to suck her pride in, the dark tint of crimson on her cheeks was very visible even in this fairly lit driveway. She was embarrassed. Things didn't go right for her tonight.

"I'm so sorry Minnie, and thank you for everything, really."

Minho shrugged, spreading his arms apart, inviting her in for a hug. He knew she couldn't decline in as much as she didn't want to even get close to him. "Its understandable, and you're always welcome."

Miso saw the look on her parents' faces, and accepted defeat. She slowly walked over to Minho, scrawling when he engulfed her in a hug. Her frame fit nicely with his, the way his arms wrapped around her felt great, just like Siwon.

Minho instantly pulled away, his breaths quickening, a vague look on his face. One that Miso couldn't quiet understand. She just took a step back, perplexed of his action. But who cares? The brunette just faked a smile and walked over to her parents, who bided goodbye and for him to have a lovely night before leaving.

They got into the car, and drove off. Miso kept looking at Minho. He looked odd, he looked uncertain, he looked scared? As the car drove off slowly, the two kept looking at each other, Miso refusing to break the eye contact and Minho who was frozen.

"Look how cute they are," Mrs Shin's voice broke their stare off, forcing Miso to look away, feigning a shy smile.

"Miso, don't think we're not gonna talk about what happened earlier."

"I know, Dad. I just got carried away by rage."

Her parents hummed, dissatisfied with her answer. It was so unlike their little Mimi, their little treasure, whom they had protected from every evil on earth, she was their one and only.

The brown haired crossed her arms, sinking more into her seat. Minho sure acted strange. What's wrong with the fucker? Hasn't he had a hug before? Lonely fuck.

Minho broke out of his daze, taking sluggish steps to where his car parked. He looked at the mansion afore him, heaving out a sad sigh. When he got into the mobile, he took out his phone, quickly clicking on his call logs, calling an all too familiar number.

After a couple rings his call was finally accepted, loud rap music booming from the background.

"Felix, turn down the music, Hyung is calling," he heard the quokka's loud voice, it took several seconds but the music was eventually turned down. Jisung sighed and then spoke up. "Hyung, what's up?"

"Sung, I'm sad again."

➡ ➡ ➡ ➡ ➡