↪28

Third person
Pov
(And we're back!)

"Are you sure we have everything?"

Miso nodded, looking at the ingredients in front of them. In other to recreate their date, both Minho and Miso had to make popcorn. Well it was Miso's idea to, Minho just wanted to get right to the movie. "Okay, so we cook six tablespoon of butter in a skillet!" the brunette looked away from her phone, humming at Minho.

"Um... Pretty sure Hyunjin used my skillet to attack Jisung, once?" he mused, scratching his head, a vague look on his face. "I haven't seen it since then."

"Bunny you fucker!" Miso groaned, she threw her head back in frustration, looking up at the ceiling, and that's when her eyes caught sight of the said ware. She winced, tilting her head a bit. "Is that it?" Alas my good friends, it was actually it. In the midst of their battle, Jisung had successfully snatched it away from the taller and hid it away from him.

"This is why I don't let them visit together," Minho grunted, grimacing at the many trashing up their had done to his poor home.

"Ugh, and you're not tall to get it."

"Excuse your pretty face, I am indeed very tall!"

Miso scoffed, laughing at how annoyed he looked. "Um... I don't know you seem like a five foot seven," she looked at him skeptically.

"That's tall enough if you ask me," Minho huffed, marching too close to her, using his hand to show their height difference. "You garden gnome," He patted her hair, receiving a thwack on his stomach. "Okay I'm sorry, jeez, you crazy woman."

Miso rolled her eyes. "How do we get it down?" She hummed, still gazing at the skillet.

"I'll lift you," Minho shrugged listlessly.

"Are you crazy, WOAH MINHO, PUT ME DOWN, HOLY FUCK, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" The terrified female yelled, wiggling to break free from his hold.

"Don't worry bumblebee, I won't let you fall," Minho rolled his eyes, trying to balance himself and the panicking brunette, he ignored the countless fuck you she shouted at him. Miso became still, grabbing his hair tighter, she sat comfortably on his shoulders, both her legs draping on his chest. "See? I won't hurt you."

"Shut the fuck up, I'm frightened as heck!"

"Then get it quickly," Minho sighed. Miso pulled his hair to annoy him, before stretching, laughing when she got ahold of the skillet. Minho softly took her off his shoulder, dropping her harshly on the floor.

"Bitch, you said you wouldn't hurt me!" The brunette scoffed, wincing in pain.

"That's for tugging my hair."

Miso opened her mouth to speak but kept quiet, she was actually the one who started it.

Miso 3-3 Minho

"So um. . . what's next?" Minho grinned like a cat, rinsing off the skillet.

Miso gawked at him, proceeding to read the steps. "We have to heat it for seven minute until its brown," She looked up at him, her lips pursed. Minho quickly looked away, pretending to be busy with the butter.

"Done," He huffed, trying to blow his bangs away from his face.

"What should we do while we wait?" Miso asked, helping him, by brushing the stray hair away from his face.

"Make out!"

"What?"

"Make up," Minho cleared his throat. "I like your make up."

"Cocky fuck, I'm not wearing make up right now," she scoffed, focusing on the butter she didn't stop stirring, Minho whining in the background, she turned to tell him off and engaged in a mini argument with him for ten minutes.

"MY SKILLET IS ON FIRE!" Minho yelled, taking it off, they both looked at each other and then back at the pan. "Its black, well black is close to brown, so good?"

"Hm," Miso shrugged, taking up her phone again. "Okay so one and half teaspoons of lemon zest; do it now when its hot."

"I didn't grate it," Minho panicked, dumbing the sliced zest in the skillet, proceeding to stir it with the black concoction. "Whats next?"

"Um, uh... We have to drizzle it over the popcorn and sprinkle some kosher salt!"

Minho did as told, blinking when the popcorn didn't look so bom digi digi bom bom bom bom. "It's definitely not a charmer," he laughed.

"Sungie said you can cook!"

"Well I can, you're just a distraction!"

Miso sighed, looking at the devil's charcoal disguise as popcorn, pouting. "We might as well watch the movie like that."

"Yes! I thought you'd never say that," Minho beamed, pulling her to his room, where a laptop casually laid on his bed, he jumped on it, tugging Miso with him, wrapping them with a fuzzy pastel pink blanket.

"What?"

"Don't panic bumblebee, I won't do anything..." The taller grinned, poking her cheek. "...maybe?"

"You better!" Miso scoffed, looking at the screen. "What are we watching?"

Minho shrugged nonchalantly. "Just a romantic movie with lots of cuddling and kissing and fu-"

"LEE MINHO!"

Quest 2/2 completed; Find a nickname for Miso.

You've leveled up, Your inventory have been stocked with ten lootboxes, two crystals and a surprise package.

Congratulations Mr Lee Minho, Your pathetic love life be moving.

A wild weapon crate popped up. Tap to unlock.

--------------• ° -💚- ° •---------------

Question of the day;
What's your favourite Choreography?

(Pls note that no discriminating on someone's opinion or else your comment will be removed.)

Thank you

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💙