Ch.1. kidnapped by Sparrow

It was a normal day on the Flying Dutchman for me I was in my room playing liars dice with my father "Five sixes" I said. My father replied back with "Six fours" We lifted our cups and there was exactly five sixes. I celebrated in defeating him in another game of liars dice 3 times in a row.

My father looked at me and said "Your just Lucky this time Val." With a proud but slightly defeated tone. I was happy that I was able to defeat him since he was a lucky man.

My father heard a knock on the door. "Come in" he said it loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear it. I looked at the door and watched as it opened the next thing I know Maccus the first mate walked in. He looked a bit worried and said "Captain we need to speak in private it's important." My dad nodded and looked at me "I'll be right back" he said in a gentle tone. He walked out the room and closed the door.

When he walked out I went up to the door and tried to listen all I could make out was the word "kidnapped" I was beginning to get scared and worried of what was gonna happen. "Am I gonna get kidnapped? Is someone on the crew kidnapped." I whisper to myself I was scared and didn't know what to do so I decided to try and ignore it and went on with my day.

The sun was starting to set and I was on land at a tavern. I decided that going to a tavern would take my mind off of things but it didn't work.

A man came up to me and offered to buy me a drink I said yes and he came back with it. I drank it then blacked out.

By the time I woke up I was on a ship,but it wasn't the Flying Dutchman it was morning and I could smell the sea salt from the window that was open in the room. I took a look around and tried to process everything. I tried to find a way to escape but the door was locked and I know your thinking 'just jump out the window' but I didn't want to see it was clear to me that I was out in the middle of the ocean. I sat down on a chair and then a some people walked in and I recognized them as Will turner, Jack Sparrow, and Elizabeth Swann. "Looks like we finally found him." Will said with a slight smile on his face,"What is going on? Where am I?" I asked slightly scared "Your on the Black Pearl mate,and we just kidnapped you." Jack said with a happy tone.

"What do yall want with me?" I asked in a stern and cold voice. I tried mimicking my father's voice a little to make myself not to seem scared.
"Well that's the thing we don't know yet." Jack said. "All we know is that my compass lead us to you so you might be our "Lucky charm" for this misson."

"Lucky charm? Mission? Look whatever it is im not helping yall." I said slightly pissed off "Yall are just random strangers to me nothing more."

"Well we are gonna need your help since Jack's compass lead us to you" Elizabeth said trying to be as nice as possible. "Say your supposed to be powerful enough to help."

"What even is the mission?" I asked

"You'll figure it out." Jack said. I didn't know what he meant but I kept quite. Soon Jack walked towards me I pulled out my sword in defense with a cold look on my face. "Wow there mate,no need to be feisty." I stayed looking at Jack with an expressionless face. "What do you mean I'll figure it out?"

"Look we just want to get the mission over with. You in?" Will said trying to calm me down "stop being deceit and answer my question,what's the mission?" I start getting angry while they all stayed quite. "Answer me or I shall kill everyone of you." They start becoming scared and then Elizabeth starts to speak up,"We don't know yet,all we know was to follow the compass and it lead us to you...so your probably smart enough to help us?"

"Look I already said no so yall can go away before my father finds me and becomes pissed at yall." I say sternly

"Who even is your father? I'm sure he's not that powerful,he's probably weak." Said Jack

"Davy Jones. Why you askin'?" I said calming down a bit

"WHAT!?!" they all said at once really surprised