Ch.2 Deal Maker

I looked at them all as they stared at me shocked. "Listen here Jack, I'll make a deal with you" Jack's expression softened a little. "And what could that possibly be...?" Jack asked slightly scared. I stared at him for a little bit even though it felt like an eternity, I was trying to think of something I could say until I finally spoke up "I'll help you if you only bring me to Calypso, I have some unattended business to take care of with her" Now I know what you're thinking 'What does he have to do with her?' she is my mother and I want...know what? You can wait until you get to that part.

"What ye want with Calypso?" Jack said he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "None of your business," I said, I was annoyed that this was taking up so much time. I was ready to get this over with and go back into my room. After about a minute or two I walked out of the room and onto the ship's deck. I grabbed a random bottle of rum and decided to drink it. I was quite stressed and didn't know what to do. I was going to go into the kitchen when I heard someone call for me. I turned around and to my surprise it was Will. I let out an annoyed sigh and decided to speak," What do you want?"

"I want you to meet me at Port Royal at 5:30 sharp, I have to talk to you" I looked at him and nodded I didn't know what he wanted but something felt off about it. I didn't know what but I felt like he was gonna do something more brutal than just talk to me

I was on the ship for a couple of hours still out at sea. I was starting to get bored and didn't know what to do. I decided to explore the ship after a minute of thinking and went below deck there I saw a treasure chest, I instantly grabbed it and went into a different room to see what It was. After I went into a room I sat down and looked at the chest, it had a lock on it but there was no key. I decided to grab a hairpin out of my hair and lock-pick it that way. Once finished I opened it and saw a lot of valuables, I started to dig threw the chest to see what I could find, and I accidentally picked up a locket...My locket why does Jack have my locket? I thought I lost it forever. I heard footsteps outside and quickly put the locket in my pocket and hid the chest. The door opened for Elizabeth to be in the doorway "It's time for dinner come and eat if you're hungry" she said calmly. I got up and started walking to the mess hall to eat once I got there I sat down, grabbed a plate of food, and ate. Once I was finished eating I went into a room to sleep for the night but there were 2 things on my mind. what does Will want with me? Why did Jack have my locket?

(Sorry for not posting I forgot this existed plus I tried my hardest for this remake)