13. Back to Business

Trigga Pov

Britney is now asleep. We fucked for about two hours and she is knocked out. I need to have a few conversations with her.

Weh she learn fi suck cock suh?

Like me affi go vex often now.

I am now in the living room with Quick discussing how we gonna step to the yutes in West. Darius got information that the Don Kilt was the one that gave the police intel on the shipments.

"Quick me go send you a Spanish town fi u link the Don. Darius nuh deh Pon him game of late." I say to Quickfoot as I gulp the remainder of my juice.

"Then a how you a drink water and juice suh from you forward out your room? U murder supn? all now your wife cyah forward dung d step dem" Quick says while laughing.

"D place hot u nuh see." I respond placing the cup on the table Infront of me.

Have to hydrate after all that activity.

"Anything you say Trigga." He says now laughing as he lights a spliff.

Me go ignore him caz if me entertain him wid dis convo it nah end today.

"The two new Beretta dem fi reach a St Elizabeth to Baka dem. Link Reaper fi do d badness."

"Pinpin seh him need fi see you to inuh. Him seh him wah show you a pre."

"That a ina the day thing that man." I say to Quick as I see Britney walking down the stairs and coming over to sit on my lap.

Instantly my dick is hard.

"Me a cut go a me room caz to how unuh fuck like rabbit." Quick said laughing,getting up to leave.

"Britney. Where did you go yesterday?" I ask her looking at the clock showing 2:30am.

"I went to one of my friends from school house. She lives in hanover." She says looking straight into my eyes.

"Mhm"

"I didn't know my phone was off until I wanted to call you."

"I see."

"Baby I'm sorry and it won't happend again. As for my ring. I took it off before I got to school because as to your wishes I should remain a mystery."

"Anything that will let you sleep at night Britney. Just don't let me find out you lying." I reply as I ease her up and walk upstairs and get in bed.

I know she is lying but I can't prove it yet. The only way to prove it is to catch her or follow her. She knows I don't want anyone knowing she is important to me. She is not stupid so she knows I won't send anyone to watch her other than Quick and she knows quick.

To how me vex I not even tell her I had her bank account ready along with all her identification updated to my last name. I placed twenty million in her account yesterday.

I love her but I won't be taken for a fool. I'll murder somebody before they hurt me.

I am now in a meeting with Darius, Pinpin, Reaper, Clive, Twan and Shotta. They were the top niggas in "Futile" Quick was to be here but I sent him to represent me in the meeting in Spanish town. This meeting consisted of three members, myself the Don for Kingston and a well known man.

Mi a nuh informa suh unuh cyah mek mi tell unuh the man identity.

"Now me a link unuh because me a notice certain moves ina the place. First thing, guns a go missing, money a come up short and no man cyah give an account. Now Clive step forward." I say putting the silencer on my gun and standing facing the men Infront me.