18. Long run short catch

Britney Pov

"Babes you good?"

Kahlil is standing behind me holding my hear back as I throw up the contents of my stomach.

"Yes babe." I reply flushing the toilet and grabbing my toothbrush brushing my teeth.

"Put on your clothes we a go doctor right now." Kahlil says leaving the bathroom.

We spent an hour at the doctor's office and now Kahlil is driving us back to the house.

"Cyah believe you go eat the stale fish and get food poisoning Britney."

"Why are you so upset I said I am sorry."

"Me affi upset cause me a pree seh me breed you babes only fi find out a cravenness cause you fi a vomit out your tripe." Kahlil continues turning into our driveway.

"Babe just stop because your being ridiculous now."

"Mhm, gwaan in and lock the door. Me a go check some a me businesses."

I watch through the window as he drives out the driveway and drive away.

We both know he is not checking on any legal businesses bacause I now control majority of them. He has given me full control of the business since I graduated. Ofcourse no one knows.

Trigga Pov

"Kilt me want you circle the entire building and look out a you eye." I warn him putting my silencer on.

"A true halfie caz we nuh wah u dead yah. Your duppy go too torment" Pinpin replies laughing.

"Who name halfie?" Kilt ask looking around the building.

"Stop gwaan suh clothes fabric caz u know u gyal chop off d head a u hood." Pinpin says standing up.

"Aye bwoy me will murder you inuh doh pass u place."

"Anyday you have a full length hood a that day you can try murder me"

"Yow every man lock chat. Nuh know why Quick carry you inuh Pinpin caz u nah hold nuh meds." I say looking at him as he sits back down.

I walk to the direction of the door looking through as Quick walks up to Apple and then Vicky rushed out holding a gun while on the opposite side a man has a gun aiming at Quick.

Before I can react the man drops the gun and clutch his right hand running off as Apple and Vicky tries to run but gets caught by kilt boys.

"One thing fabric you aim good u fuck. You shoot shot and nuh miss, a must true you cyah shoot nuh sperm out a u hood head." Pinpin laughs walking off to one of the cars.

"Is like you obsess with me hood yute. You want me fi fuck you or supn?" Kilt ask moving off.

"Batty boy you nuh have no hood fi a promise man fuck" Pinpin yell from inside his car.

Me walk off leff the two a them cause them a fuck around on my time.

I'm now sitting in the torture room in Mobay waiting on Quick to bring in Apple and Vicky.

"Finally" I say looking up seeing both girls being pushed inside by Quick and he is walking behind them.

I take up the knife I have on a table beside me and slice Vicky's face and watch her scream.

"Who put u up to this?" I ask cutting her face again.

"I told him and anyone who would listen you had a wife" Vicky laughs.