Trouble Begins

Over in Arda, the group was in shock, it was like Sakura was born to be a Queen.

"Well she certainly had those politicians hanging on her every word." Aro was ecstatic.

"Indeed" Thranduil was thrilled. His one, his Queen was a formidable opponent.

The screen started up again showing Sakura readying herself for bed. Luna came skipping in.

"Dear sister, please make sure you wear nightwear tonight." In her Listen-to-me tone before skipping back out.

Sakura shrugged and put on a blue lace and silk nightgown with a matching robe.

The next they knew, there was a black mist and there stood a shocked Narcissa, Lucius, Tom and Severus.

Lucius gently moved his wife behind him as he didn't know these....Elves?

"So this is where you lot went? Speaking of which where is here?" Narcissa looked at the vampires.

"We are in another world called Arda, we have been watching since we left as Sakura is our mate." Marcus said indicating to his three brothers.

They were shocked when the fours demeanor changed.

"And will you protect her? Love her? Provide for her? Let her be her own woman? Or do you just want a pretty doll to fuck?" Tom ground out. Yes he had caused her pain by killing her mother however he adored her like a little sister.

The other three nodded at Tom's tirade.

"Of course we will love and care for her. From what we have seen she can protect her self but I personally would never want my one hurt in anyway, I have waited centuries for her, I'm not about to mess it up now." Thranduil spoke passionately with his new brothers, nodding along.

"Then you are worthy of her." Severus commented, he to thought of Sakura as a family member, his Neice.

Before anything more could be said there was a swirl of black and Bellatrix, Sebastian, Minerva and Filius turned up.

After explaining the current situation with Filius and Bellatrix threatening Sakura's Mates the screen lit up again.

Luna had a serene smile on her face as she read in her bed, thrilled her sister was eventually going to be happy.

Lord Mandos appeared before her.

"Are you ready?" He asked the girl.

"Indeed, however you may want to arrange a floo connection between here and where we are going, I doubt Sebastian wants to lose his father when he just found them, and I doubt Narcissa and Lucy, want to lose their son either" Luna spoke dreamily.

"Already arranged."

"Then let us depart."

Luna arrived in black mist in Thranduil's throne room.

Looking around the room her eyes locked with Legolas and she smiled and skipped over to him. Raising her hand gently to touch his face which he definitely allowed closing his eyes at the first touch of his one.

"Mine" Luna whispered.

The next they knew was pandemonium.

In a swirl of black mist Sakura plus the bed she was sleeping in appeared,  Sakura's Green eyes snapped open before she screamed. Raising of the bed surrounded by gold mist she continued screaming in agony as she floated in the air, turning her head and looking into dark eyes it hit her,

She had been Betrayed!