Bakerix

* Marinette's room. Marinette is watching the news on her computer while knitting a sweater.*
Nadja Chamack: Don't be bemused, it's just the news. The mayor of Paris will be unveiling the Startrain, right here at the Gare du Nord train station. This ultra-modern train will travel between France and the UK at record speeds, faster than flying by plane!
Tikki: But how is the train going across the sea between France and the UK, Marinette?
Marinette: Well, there's a tunnel under the English Channel, Tikki.
Tikki: Did a superhero do that?
Marinette: (laughs) No, just regular men with machines.
Tikki: I can't believe how many inventions humans have made since I last had an owner.
Marinette: There's no stopping progress, Tikki.
Tikki: There's no stopping you, either. This is gonna be a wonderful sweater!
Marinette: It's a tradition, you know. I always knit my dad a sweater every year for his birthday, so I wanna do something extra special for him this time around, but I couldn't think of anything.
Tikki: I'm sure you'll come up with a perfect idea. You always do.
Marinette: I'd better think of it now, 'cause his birthday is today!

*Living room. Sabine is on the phone with Rolland while Marinette walks down the stairs.*
Sabine: Oh, come on now! It really is a shame, Rolland! It's your son's 40th birthday today! (Marinette gets an apple from the refrigerator and bites it.) And, uh, I know how much Tom would love it if you- (Rolland hangs up and Sabine gasps) Oh...
Marinette: Is that my grandfather again?
Sabine: Yes.
Marinette: So he's definitely not coming, then?
Sabine: I did everything I could. It would've made your dad so happy. He doesn't talk very openly about his feelings, but I know he's sad that he doesn't see his own father anymore. It's a shame.
Marinette: I'd really like to meet him someday, too.
Sabine: He hasn't left his home or seen a single person for over 20 years!
Marinette: I know, but why not?
Sabine: Uh, he's a little old fashioned in his ways. He's not exactly what you call "modern."
Marinette: But what happened 20 years ago?
Sabine: Uh, well, it's complicated. If you really want to know more about it, you should probably ask your dad.

*The Bakery. Tom is making bread while humming.*
Marinette: (opens door) Hey, Dad. Why hasn't Grandpa left his house in 20 years?
Tom: Oh? Uh, well, because he's very fond of tradition, and, uh, if you wanna know more about it, you should probably ask Grandma.

* Marinette's room. Marinette calls Gina via video chat.*
Gina: Mmm, oh, he's always lived in the past. Well, it's complicated. If you really want to know about it, you should probably ask your dad or your mom.
Marinette: Oh, okay, thanks Grandma, see you tonight. (hangs up and groans)Seriously, why won't anyone just answer me?! (suddenly gets an idea and jumps onto her computer)
Tikki: Judging by that look on your face, I'm thinking that you've come up with your idea.
Marinette: You're right, Tikki. I know exactly what I'm getting for my dad for his birthday! I'm gonna get him and his dad back together again! I found Rolland Dupain's address, let's go!

*Cut to the Agreste mansion, Daniella was looking for Katherine when she suddenly overheard Gabriel and Nathalie talking in his office,she gets curious and decides to get closer to listen in*
Nathalie: But sir,I believe it is best if you tell Katherine everything.
Gabriel: That's out of the question! I already told her that I have found a way to bring Emilie and Jason back and yet she is still suspicious and cautious about it.She agreed to help but every time I tried to get some information out of her she questioned me on why I need to know.
Nathalie:Which is why you should tell everything or at least tell her about Ladybug,Cat noir and Phantom's miraculous,that they can bring back Emilie and Jason.(Daniella's eyes widen as she covers her mouth,stopping herself from gasping.)maybe then she might be more willing to tell you anything she knows that Jason might have told her.(Gabriel was going to say something but his phone rings)
Gabriel: (he just hums in response)Hm...(Gabriel takes the call as Nathalie starts turns around to leave and Daniella quickly and quietly walks away and back to her room)