Psychomedian

*in Marinette's room,Diana and Marientte are still sleeping with Marinette sleeping on top of Diana. Suddenly a camera flashing is heard making Marinette groan as she then turns her head to continue sleeping when she suddenly felt her "pillow" rise up and down*
Marinette:(she whispers to herself;still half asleep)hm...what a strange pillow...(she hugs the "pillow" tightly and starts to fall asleep with she suddenly opens her eyes as she realizes that pillows aren't supposed to be moving. She lifts her head up and sees that she is sleeping on top of Diana making her blush) am...am sleeping on Diana...
Daniella:(she was standing beside her bed)Yes you are.
Marinette:Ah!(she yells as she jumps and gets off of Diana as Diana sits up gasping and summons her sword)
Diana: Who's there! I have a sword and I will kill you!
Daniella: relax you two! It's just me.
Marinette: ugh! You dumb birdbrain! What's wrong with you! You can't just sneak into people's houses while they are sleeping!
Daniella: says the girl who kept breaking into mine,just to throw me out the window.
Diana: how did you get in?
Daniella: oh well Marinette's mom told me I could just come up here and so did and saw you two cuddling with each other, how cute.
Diana: what? Me and Marinette weren't—
Daniella: oh yes you were. Isn't that right Marinette?(Marinette blushes and looks away)
Marinette: no comment.
Diana: Anyways, what are you doing here?
Daniella: came to wake you two up so you two can get ready for school and for once in clumsy bug's life arrive on time to school. So chop,chop, let go.(Marinette throws a pillow at her but Daniella catches it) come on clumsy, we don't have all day.(Marinette groans as she falls back to sleep while Diana gets out of the bed and climbs down) clumsy bug!(Marinette throws other pillow at her)ugh!(she climb up to her bed and grabs Marinette from the ankle and throws her out of the bed)
Marinette: Ah!(she lands on Diana)
Daniella: oops, my bad.
Diana:(she groans) I think you twisted my arm...

* Later in Cafeteria. Marinette is eating with Alya, Alix, Mylène, Rose and Juleka.*
Marinette: Seriously, girls, I've tried multiple times, right?
The other girls: (nodding) Mhm.
Marinette: Of course, in the beginning it was a total disaster.But over time I've gotten better, haven't I?
Alix: Like that time you were amazing at the Trocadéro?

*Flashback from "". Trocadéro.Marinette sighs, and the girls look at her with annoyance.*
Adrien: But if you like me and Diana we can take you home if you want it.(Marinette's friends are all filled with glee again.)
Diana: right I don't mind.
Rose: Whew...
Juleka: All right!
Marinette: No, it's okay! I'll take a coleslaw home. Thanks!
Diana: uh...what?(Marinette's friends become annoyed at her once more.)
Adrien: Okay... Enjoy your meal, then. (He opens the door to the car) See you at school tomorrow! (He waits for Diana to get in,she does and he then gets in as well. He closes the car door, and the car drives off.)

*Cafeteria.The girls laugh again. Marinette lands her hand on the table with shame, causing her small plate and glass cup to fall over, which Alya and Mylène catch quickly respectively.*
Marinette: Fine. So I've made zero progress.
Mylène: That's not true, Marinette. Today, you and Dian are friends! That's progress.

*Flashback from "The Puppeteer 2". Inside the Agreste car.*
Diana: Is that true? We're still friends, you and me?
Marinette: Of course! But to be safe, maybe we should stop playing pranks on each other.
Diana: (laughs) ok, I can do that. Because honestly, I don't know what I would have done if we weren't friends.(she grabs Marinette's hand) you're really special to me, Marinette(Marinette looks at their hands and then at Diana with love in her eyes)

*Cafeteria.*
The girls: aw...
Marinette: I just hope we will become something more then just friends because I don't want to be just friends with her.
Juleka: (mumbling) But you're special friends.
Rose: You can't have love without friendship.(As Juleka and Rose snuggle each other, Marinette grows a warm grin.)
Ayla:a very special friend seeing as you and Diana slept together in the same bed,(the other girls gasps as Ayla shows them the picture that Daniella took of Diana and Marinette sleeping together)
Marinette: what! How—who—who told you?!
Ayla: I heard from a bird,
Marinette: ugh! Daniella.
Ayla: so come on,tells us the details!
Girls: yeah! Tell us!(Marinette blushes from embarrassment as she sighs)