🐇 Arachnophobia💙

The plus means platonic! Why would I do a romance of a nine year old child and a man in his thirties? You all disgust me.
Enjoy!
Slight warning for anyone with arachnophobia
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You were just sitting in your room doodling on your bed, when Jax came in holding a big spider, "AAAHHH!!!" "Oh. I forgot you were still here. Anyway, enjoy this!" He said as he tossed the spider on the bed right in front of you, which means you're backed up in the corner of the room and the bed, leaving you and the big scary spider.

Jax was right outside listening to your reaction to the spider, only to be greeted with silence, and then crying, it was loud enough for the rooms next to yours to hear you sobbing because of the giant spider slowly crawling towards you. One of the rooms that was next to you was Ragatha's room, which she was in at the moment, and Jax knew that. So he came back into your room, picked up the spider, and threw it away.

You were still crying, and at this point Ragatha might get involved, for some reason Jax didn't want to get in trouble by Ragatha so he decided to do the best he can at getting you to stop crying, so he awkwardly hugged you until you fell asleep. Because kids do that when they cry for a long time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I know this is really short but I don't know how to make story things! The only thing I can do right now is some funfacts about this oneshot!
The spider's species is a goliath bird eating tarantula, the biggest spider in the world!
Jax named the spider Jax Jr.!