🐇I guess I'm a good actor💜

So I read a tadc oneshot book and one of the Jax x readers was like y/n faked her own death and I wanted to make something like that, I'm gonna try not to make this too similar to the other one.
----------------------------------------------------------------·------
Jax. The only thing you could say to describe him is Jackass. Or, Jaxass, I guess. But today he crossed the line.

"JAX!!! WHY THE $#C% IS THERE A F*%&$N# SPIDER IN MY D@%N ROOM?!" Yeah, he crossed the damn line, and you weren't just gonna sit there, letting him do stuff like this to you every day, you had something... Special planned.
But, you decided to continue planning, it had to be fool proof!

Time skip
You had to tell Caine about your idea or this just wouldn't work, the whole thing was actually pretty easy, it's finding Caine that's hard, but lucky for you he was outside having a picnic with Bubbles for some reason? "Hey, Caine?" "Yes Y/N?" "I think I have an idea for an adventure?" You told him your whole plan, the actual adventure, the team stuff, and the part where you die. Now all you had to do was wait for the adventure, which was going to happen soon.

"Welcome to today's adventure, Escape the maze!" The adventure was in a dimly lit cave area with a lot of paths making it like a maze there are some enemies that look kinda like Skeledirge, the final evolution of Fuecoco from Pokèmon Scarlet and Violet, but that's for later. "The teams for this adventure are Ragatha, Pomni, and Zooble, Gangle and Kinger, and Y/n and Jax! Have fun!" As Caine said that he poofed away, leaving the three teams to go into one of three tunnels. You and Jax went into the last one on the left, so you and Jax were alone in the dark, potentially with a giant crocodile monster.

"Jax, can you actually help me look for the key? Without it we'll be stuck here forever." You were looking in the random furniture and cracks in the walls and floors, while Jax was just walking around, waiting for you to find the key. "I am looking for the key, with my eyes." "Well I could use help looking in these couches"

You two were about halfway through the maze stuff when you find the key, and hear a roar. You win some, you lose some! Joking aside, you two book it in a random direction, they all lead to the exit eventually, but wouldn't you it, you two ran right to the giant crocodile monster! As you guys start running the other way, the crocodile monster catches you, and just like a dog, shakes you around causing you to drop the key, which Jax immediately takes, and runs with. Since Jax is supposedly gone and you're supposedly dead, the crocodile monster drops you on the floor and goes away.

Jax was just hiding behind the corner, waiting for you to try and find him, but you never did. So he looked around only to see you on the floor. He obviously didn't think you were dead, it was just a joke... Right?

"Y/n. Get up." He poked your face, "Hey. Get up!" Then he kicked your side, "Y/n?" He kept trying to get you to get up, clearly scared, worry in his voice. He decided to just pick you up and run until he found an exit but guess what? Caine forgot to mention that one of the paths didn't actually have an exit, and that's the exact path you and Jax took! Since there was no exit and the crocodile monster thing was probably guarding the entrance, Jax did the only thing he could do. Curl up while hugging you like his life depended on it. Oh yeah, he was also crying a lot.

Since Y/n and Jax hadn't come out yet, Caine decided to come get you two, when he got to you two, Jax told him to fix you, and when he snapped his fingers nothing happened, therefore, you're dead. That only resulted in Jax crying even more. He dropped you when he started crying more, so you slapped his face "Dude, stop crying. I'm not f#%k&$g dead." He was obviously shocked, but the first thing he did was hug you "Guess I'm a good actor?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This was kinda long but, it was probably way better than the last one!