Chapter One - A Legend Begins

A young woman sprinted from roof to roof. Her eyes flickering from area to area. Her black heeled combat boots didn't make a sound. Her head turned from left to right. Her ears strained as she listened to her surroundings. Soon she came to a stop. Her eyes dropped down to the puddle next to her. She stared at the reflection. Her eyes were almost watering. She shut down those useless emotions immediately. She stared into the Violet eyes, fake, she wore contacts to hide her golden brown eyes. Bit of red hair poked out as well, also fake, in fact it was dyed, at her roots it was black, the rest was dyed red. To hide her beautiful Sage green hair. She moved the hair behind her ear. Hidden with her black hood.
Her head turned straight ahead. Her eyes closed, it was one of those rare calm and quiet nights. Her head tilted, ah, and there's Eraser. She smiled, her head turning, her smile hidden with her midnight blue mask. "Eraser!~ I can hear you.~" she teased him. The man huffed and came from his hiding spot. Slowly he walked over and plopped down next to her.
"How are you doing kid?"
"You know. Taking a drug dealer down here, catching a thief there, stopping an assault over there, stopping a mugging over there, the usual." She then glanced at him, her 'Violet' eyes meeting his black. She beamed.
"How is the husband!? I miss my current favorite blonde loud mouthed hero!" He rolled his eyes.
"Hizashi's good kid."
"That's great!~"
"It's still beyond me how you found out I was married to Mic. Anyways. He sent you this." He handed her a bag. She hummed, now used to it. She knew food, some pocket change, and other necessities were in it. No matter how much she insisted she didn't need it. He always made sure she took it. Going as far as to strap it onto her back once. She was pissed off when that happened. Eraser's never made her mad since.
"Thanks!" She chirped. They fell into a comfortable silence.
"Hey, kid."
"Yes, Eraser."
"Why do you do this?" She froze. 'Not this again.' She sighed.
"Because I can never be a hero." Her mind flashed to the man she's betrothed to. The man she runs from, the man that hunts her. Then to her best friend. She glared, she missed him... "I'd just bring more trouble." Her eyes closed as she heard the mocking. Felt her mothers ringed hand collide with her cheek. All because she said no to the marriage. Felt the phantom punches, heard Kat screamed at the people picking on her. Then beating them up.
She remembered treating his bloodied face and hands afterwards. Whispering how sorry she was. The one thing she repeated. The only thing she will ever regret. Is leaving him behind. 'He's better off without me anyways.' But was he?
"You could go underground."
"Nah, the government wouldn't want anything to do with me. They'd try taking me out."
"You don't know that for sure." She scoffed.
"Eraser, behind my mask is a girl that's been rejected by everyone but her best friend, for her fucking quirk-" Her eyes widened. She said too much. She sighed. Oh well. "For her Quirk status..." Eraser looked at her. Confused.
"Do you got one of those so-called Villainous Quirks?"
"Nope." He stared.
"Mutant?"
"Nope."
"Boring?"
"No?"
"Wha- oh. Oh!" He stared at her. She avoided his gaze. Her eyes strain on the full moon and star lit sky. She should leave. But, maybe.
"Yep. You guessed it. I'm quirkless." With that. She allowed her smoke bomb to go off, then disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood in my home, abandoned. I laughed, ripping at my mid back length hair. 'Idiot! Too much info!' Twisting around I plopped down. My hair fanning out around me like a halo. As I stared at the roof. My contacts out. I stared up, then I jumped up. "I'm bored." I beamed. "I'm gonna hack into UA again!" I jumped to my knees and pulled out my computers, staring at the cameras of UA. I soon began to hack. While in UA Nezu began to try and kick me out. A few seconds later we're playing chess. Though sadly, after ten matches in which he won five I won the other five, he had to go. I sighed. Plopping onto my back.
I stared at the roof once again. My mind went into the past. I began to talk to myself. "I ran away seven years ago now. I'm fourteen now. Meaning that son of a bitch my mother wanted me to marry is twenty four. Mother was killed roughly a year after I ran. Kai had been pissed." I again sighed. "He was creepy, sexist, and possessive as fuck." I shivered. My mind flashed to the three meetings I'd had before I ran. The fourth one had been when I was to leave with him. To better get to know him. I sighed. I remember how he'd call me 'pure' , how he called me a 'goddess' , how he'd killed anyone, without a second thought, that touched me. I gulped. I remember how he had clung to me. Refusing to let me go as he had cuddled into my neck.
"I'mma shower." I stared as I stood up, walking to the area I wanted to go to. I went to do just that. Ignoring the cat, who had food and had clean water, screeching at me. "I'll give you love in a sec Luna." After my shower I stared into the mirror. I stared at my reflection. I looked like a soft gust of wind would push me over.
Correction, I looked like shit. I wasn't covered in dirt and blood. But I was littered head to toe in scars. From bites, to cuts, to bullet wounds, and to burns. Scars in different shapes and sizes. I could see the outline of my ribs, I was skin and bone. Though my chest was still there. I sighed, my cheeks were hollow. My cheekbones are high and prominent. I looked way older than I was. More so as if I were twenty instead of fourteen. I looked at my hair. The red was gone now. No matter, I'll dye it again in the morning.
Then I looked at my golden colored eyes. Then to my scar face. A cut going down diagonally. Starting to the left of my nose and going down to the middle of my lip right under my lip. I had another cut, one across the bridge of my nose, starting at the corner of my left eye and the corner of my right eye. Then, the one cutting over my left eye reached down to my lip. Finally there was a scar reaching an inch above my right eyebrow, and down to my cheek bone, it was diagonal, almost touching my right ear. Turning I flopped down onto my makeshift bed. Luna, a black haired green-eyed cat, jumped onto my chest and cuddled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Detective Tsukauchi glared at the three files before him. One consisting of info on a missing girl. Midoriya Izara, her friend and god parents have been hounding him for the past seven years to find her. The Bakugo family refuse to believe her dead, that's why they hired him to keep looking. So he did, because honestly he also hoped she was still alive. His coal black eyes moved to the file next to him.
Midoriya Inko, the girl's mother. Who was killed exactly a year after Izara's disappearance. Though after researching more about her mother, he realized that she was looking into men to marry her daughter off to. One of which was a Yakuza member. A male ten years older than Izara. He wondered if that was why she disappeared. He wondered if she ran, to escape the marriage she didn't want.
He sighed, it was clear to him that the woman had been involved with the Yakuza. Whatever it was, she did something to make them mad. Very mad, in fact, mad enough that they killed her. Sighing he glared at the file. Before moving on to the third file. This one he picked up. They had new info on Amishta. He glared at the file and added the new info. She's been active for seven years now, the first year was on hacking. Yet they were still nowhere near being able to catch her. It frustrated him to no end.
LEGAL NAME: UNKNOWN
ALIASES: AMISHTA
AGE: UNKNOWN
EYE COLOR: VIOLET
HAIR COLOR: BLACK AND RED
HEIGHT: 5'5 ½
WEIGHT: UNKNOWN
QUIRK: UNKNOWN QUIRKLESS
WEAPONS: THROWING KNIVES, TWIN PISTOLS, SMOKE BOMBS, FLASH GRANADAS, TWIN WRIST GRAPPLING HOOKS, LEADED BOOTS, BRASS KNUCKLE, FINGERLESS GLOVES, TASER, ZIP TIED, AND TRANQUILIZER BULLETS.
OUTFIT/LOOKS: MIDNIGHT BLUE BUTTON UP SHIRT, DARK RED CORSET, MIDNIGHT BLUE COMBAT PANTS, BLACK COMBAT BOOTS, BLACK ARMOR, BLACK FINGERLESS BRASS KNUCKLED GLOVES, DARK RED SCARF, MIDNIGHT BLUE LOWER FACE MASK CONNECTED TO BLACK HOOD, AND RED UPPER FACE MASK.
Leaning back the detective sighed. Then his phone went off. "Hello, Detective Tsukauchi here."
    "Hello detective!" He groaned. Of course it was Nezu.
"Principle Nezu. How may I help you?"
"Well, I have my own personal interest in Amishta. So I decided to do my own research on the girl, and now, after six years. I can confidently say. I've found her base of operation." Tsukauchi was frozen in place. This... was this real. Like actually real.