Chapter Six - The School Year Begins

All Might leaned back in his seat. Watching and rewatching the video feds. He was in need of a successor... someone to take up his name and place once he retires. Reaching over he rubbed his aching side. His injury had made it so he could be a hero for so long. And as he watched her, he felt as if she'd be perfect to take up the mental. To become the next symbol. He nodded. Yes, yes she would do.
He sat up, his quirk gave him two forms. One made him look smaller, not by much but still smaller. And weaker. The second was the one they all saw. Civilian and hero.... He'll have to ask her about it... along with Aizawa and Yamada. They are her legal guardians after all. Hopefully they don't say no...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood next to my dad. Holding his sleeve as we walked. I glanced back and warned the lady of the defenses. We reached class and spoke of class representatives. In the end we decided to vote. "Besides most people will only vote for themselves."
"Then we make a rule. We can't vote for ourselves..." I quickly regretted that statement as I stared at the votes. As I had five votes. Momo while everyone else had one or none. I looked back and down... I shifted nervously. But I accepted my role. Very reluctantly. Luna seemed to be laughing at me.

Pulling out one of my pistols, I pointed it up, luckily it was open and the silencer was off. Meaning this'll be super loud. I shot it echoed. I looked up, crossing my arms. "Calm the hell down. Look it's just the fucking press. Additionally the cops are here." I stepped back. "So relax. If it were a real attack the first thing our teachers would have done is protect us..." sighing I took a breath. "Line up, and we'll evacuate properly. Like the young adults we are."
After that we returned to class. I left them and went to him. "What the hell was that?"
"I don't know Iza...." I came to a stop next to Nezu.
"Villain?"
"I believe so..."
"Why?"
"...."
"You don't know... do you."
"No."
"That's not good..."
"Prepare for the worst." I just nodded. will...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I stood, wearing my costume. We lined up and went onto the bus. When Tsu spoke up.     "There's something-"
    "Yes. I do remember you Mother Tsu." She jumped. I didn't even look at her.
    "Iza remembers everyone she's ever rescued..." I glanced at Kat. Before looking away once again. That was when we reached the USJ. Auntie Anna began to speak. I cleared my throat when she began to go up. Talking about her quirk... my hair stood on end, then mist appeared, with it villains... and I recognized a whole fucking lot of them. As villains I've already fought.
"Oh..." my head dipped. "Oh shit."
    "Izara?"
    "About half of those bastards I've fought and arrested..."
    "Shit." My head lowered as I didn't hesitate. My feet dug into the ground, Luna sticking her head out of my scarf. Dad followed. "The rest of you stay here! Iza fight the ones you've fought before!"
    "On it!" We split up, Eraser flung left, I went right. One began to shoot at me, I just dodged, pulling out my gun and firing at him. Unlike him I didn't miss. Hurting him with a tranquilizer bullet right in the chest, then re sheathing it.
    One came at me from the back, I jumped over, twisting and slamming my leg into their back. Another person went to punch me, I whirled around, catching their arm reaching up and over, grabbing them by the wrist and pit. Followed by throwing them over my shoulder and at two other.
    Yet another villain attacked me from behind. Lumping and roundhouse kicking I kicked one of the ones that was trying to attack me on the right with one leg, while the back of my knee on the other caught the villain by the neck. I slammed them into the ground. Another person tried to attack me, again from behind, I just ducked forward and allowed them to fly over me.
    My hand shooting up and grabbing their ankle with both hands. Then whirling around I chucked them at three other villains. Another villain attacked me. This one straight on. "You're a brave one!" I jumped up and flipped, as I did so I landed on my tight arm on their head. Flipping, I then kicked them in the back. Sending them into four of their allies. "Wow... either your all weak as fuck or I'm just getting luck as fuck."
    Another villain attacked me from the left, I spun around and chopped them in the back of the neck. Turning and spinning and doing the same thing once again. Then turning I palmed one in the face, flipping I kicked another, dropping I punched another in the gut. Then flipping I caught yet another around the neck with my legs.slamming them into the ground. Turning up, I jumped back up to my feet. Kicking one in the head. I was starting to lose myself in the dance of fighting. The melody of my dance was that of grunts and people hitting the ground.