II

"Home sweet home! Everyone, let's make Jisung feel the most welcomed and comfortable." Chan advises to the others as he opens the door.

"Minho Hyung, are you finally in here?" Felix shouted out.

But there was no response back.

"Aish, we're hungry... especially after our walk..." Changbin whined.

After Seungmin took off his sneakers at the entryway, he straight away hopped onto the couch and laid his tired body across it. "It's more peaceful when Minho isn't here. I can only handle so much of the chaos and havoc he causes."

Chan approached the restless Seungmin, resting a firm grip on his shoulder, making Seungmin's body tense. "What are you saying, Seungminnie?" Chan plastered a dimpled grin, suggesting Seungmin not to make it seem like they were crazy and strange.

Seungmin forgot about Jisung, who joined them, quickly thinking of a way to correct himself. "I mean, Minho's a sweetheart, a peach, and a pure loving soul. ~" he changed his manner and words, but still somewhat came off sarcastic.

"That's somewhat better." Chan patted Seungmin's shoulder and took his leave to wrap an arm around his boyfriend, Felix.

Oblivious Jisung was relieved and smiled at Seungmin's statement about the boy he hasn't met yet, not comprehending the hint of sarcasm.

"Too bad Minho isn't here to prepare dinner with me." Felix pouted since Minho, who also likes to cook with him, wasn't present.

"Channie, will you help me in the kitchen? ~"

Chan had chuckled at the cute brunette, "Of course I'll help you, my love."

Shortly then, the couple headed towards the kitchen.

Jisung stood and perceived the room. Both who remained in the entryway with Jisung were Changbin and Hyunjin, who were playfully teasing and mocking one another whilst noticing Jeongin had taken his leave to sit close to Seungmin. Each of the couples made Jisung feel warm by the loving presence.

Shortly after, Jisung heard the entrance door creak open from behind him. Quickly turning to see who it was.

The boy at the entrance of the doorway entered and had met eyes with the stranger in his home. Pausing in confusion by the unexpected guest.

Jisung saw that that was the boy the 6 boys had briefly mentioned. He had red-tinted hair and unique ambered eyes, with handsome sharp features, which captivated Jisung's attention.

"Wake up, Seungminnie! Minho Hyung's here!" Jeongin shouted at Seungmin, shaking him awake.
Causing Seungmin to immediately wake up from his nap he dozed into.

While the couple Hyunjin and Changbin remained in the entrance way, both thinking it wise to introduce them to one another.

*

"Who is he?" Minho questioned towards Changbin and Hyunjin at the entryway of their home as he looked over at the guest, a little cautious but also enamored by the natural beauty of the stranger.