VI

Jisung had finished freshing up for the day and changed into his new outfit, borrowed from Minho this time. He then returned back to the room where he had last slept. He noticed Minho was still in there, but he was left surprised to see he already looked freshened up and prepared, wearing Gucci attire head to toe, red hair fixed and parted, with light touches of makeup.

"H-how did you...so quickly...?"

"One of the ways of being a demon." He mischievously grinned. " Whatever I command, my demands come true. It's called vanity, sweetheart. "

Jisung was amazed at first but knew it was wrong to envy evil abilities that were given to the sinned, shaking his head to clear his thoughts.

He cleared his throat and took a glance, or what he thought was a glance, at the glimmering outfit that made Minho appeal absolutely stunning.

Minho chuckled at the others' stare, "Aish..., don't look too long, I can feel your eyes practically burning at me."

Jisung eyes widened at the other boy's tease, knowing he definitely overlooked him for too long, quickly trying to focus his eyes elsewhere. The once boring grey wall paneling suddenly seemed interesting.

While Jisung was looking elsewhere, Minho quickly appeared next to him, "By the way, I'm going to party at a place later. In case you were wondering why I'm dressed like this.

Do you want to join me? ~"

"I..., don't think I should. After all, I'm still adjusting here. Plus, you'll probably go being a bad influence."

Minho leveled his eyes to Jisung in an attempt to convince him, "C'mon, join me.~ I won't do anything bad. Its just partying Jisung.

It'll not be enough trouble to lose your halo and wings, Jisung-ah. I promise."

Jisung took a second to debate it in his thoughts, "Hmm, if that's truly the case, then I suppose I'll consider it..."

Minho then grabbed both Jisung's hands into his with eager excitement, "So that means you'll join me?"

Somewhat convinced, Jisung still didn't know if he could ever so slightly trust Minho. Especially after confirming his true identity. But he also didn't forget how Minho comforted him that night. So, the boy did have some sort of moral respect for others.

Jisung remembered to still stay true to his mission, and his now plan is to join along with him to become closer and get him out of his sinful habits, and convert him into doing good. So, Jisung had no choice but to agree to this.

"Where are you exactly planning on going?" Jisung questioned, genuinely curious but also cautious.

"I'm going to a club. I did have other ideas in mind of going alone, but if you're coming with me, that's even better." Minho informed the latter.

But after a short while, he noticed Jisung wore a worried face, assuming it was from remembering what happened last time he went with Minho somewhere. "Don't worry, Jisung. As long as you stay by my side, I'm sure you'll be fine."

Jisung, even though he was slightly concerned, did agree that going clubbing wasn't the worst thing to do. He thought if he just remained a wallflower and not fall into any temptations of evil, then he was okay. He had to do it to gain Minho's trust. But there was also a part of him who wanted to go and explore new ventures and visit the world he left behind since he was practically given a new life, and this time with new experiences. That being as long As long as he didn't commit a sin.