IV

the 4 had entered the grounds of the junkyard, taking a gaze at the disheveled sight before them, all the debris that layered over and left abandoned. Little did the others know, it was a place Minho had found himself most at peace.

The Australian couple were both easily startled by each metal creaking and dead leaves crunching under their feet holding each other close.

Minho still guided Jisung by his hand with a firm grip, with no thought of letting go. The little bit of light that set ablaze the sky with colors of dim orange and reds, setting down indicating it was already evening. It casted over the four wondering boys in the scrapyard, providing a lit path, one that seemed it was made for Minho's desired journey.

Jisung was oddly intrigued but mainly spooked by the quiet destructed sight. It's nothing like what he was used to. Marbled floors, paneled gold and white walls, clean and shiny with not a spot of dirt. Now the complete opposite, torn and shredded metal with hints of rust, sharp edge debris, and 2 dead trees amidst the damages, withering away with broken limbs occupying the space it surrounded. Still continuously the 3 tagged along after Minho, who were helping scavenging for parts for the broken-down vehicle.

"Look, over there." Minho whispered to the rest, making Jisung snap out of his gaze.

"That rusted grey Toyota?" Chan quietly questioned back.

"Let me see if I can do something with it." Minho lastly affirmed, finally letting go of Jisung's hand, slowly making his way over to the car, with the Australian duo casually following after. Jisung stood behind a little hesitant, taking a quiet deep breath, and following after the others.

As they approached the vehicle without any second thoughts, Minho hopped over in the driver's seat, leaving Jisung greatly confused, blurting aloud, "What are you doing?"

"I'm hotwiring the vehicle." Minho answered bluntly, looking under the steering wheel in search of something.

Jisung cocked his head to the unfamiliar word hotwire. But when he witnessed Minho focusing on attempting to spark the two wires together, he knew.

Jisung peered over the driver's side window to question Minho, "But I thought you were just salvaging for par-"

The engine of the vehicle had started up, making Minho plaster a huge smile. The two other boys applauded at Minho's success, shortly then hearing shouts followed by a flashlight towards them.

"Oh, no the security! Let's go!" Chan quietly shouted at the boys.

Minho's excited expression faded, quickly exiting out the started-up vehicle, grappling onto Jisung's wrist, making him run with him, as Felix and Chan had already run their separate ways, having faith Jisung and Minho could safely hide elsewhere.

Minho had found a place under some rubble and rusted metal nearby and ducked and hid closely with Jisung to remain from being seen.

After their heavy breathing had settled it had grown quiet, still awaiting silently, Jisung noticed Minho still had a strong hold onto him as he was focused on looking out.

Jisung was upset by the older's sinful action and roughly took Minho's hand off his wrist, distracting Minho's focus.

"What were you thinking!?"