Page 2 : Dear My Guarded Heart,

"Ate, weekends na pala, saan mo gusto gumala?" Ani ni Kendra, pinsan ni Angel, panasamantala pa itong nag aayos ng kanyang buhok habang nakatingin sa isang kulay rosas na vanity mirror

Nag anggat ng tingin si Angel sakanyang pinsan at tumingin muli sakayang laptop, tila abala ito basa sa tunog na lumalabas na tunog ng keyboard. Napabuntong hinga lamang si Kendra at bumaling ng tingin sa pinsan. "Angeline." Tawag nito sakanyang pangalan at tumingin muli si Angel kay Kendra.

"Busy ako." Tipid na salita ni Angel at inayos and sakanyang salamin bago ito muling naging abala sa pa ta-type sakanyang laptop.

Kendra rolls her eyes and she stands up from the chair to sit beside her older cousin. "Palagi naman, live a little." Kendra grumbled as she sticks close to Angel and looked at the screen of the laptop.

Angel takes a deep breath hearing Kendra's statement. "I am living, this is the way how a live." She explains. Mainly her life puts up with great pressure and never ending piles of 'what to do's' is how her cycle of life goes.

Kendra's nose scrunched. "Ang boring naman kase. Wala ka ngang Saturday classes nag ta-type ka parin sa laptop mo." Kendra says as Angel softly laughs knowing that Kendra is right with that statement. If she's not busy with University, she's on her laptop, wiriting stories to fuel her imaginary mind.

"Ih kase naman, I need to finish a book manuscript due to December." Angel explains as she gestures her hand on her laptop, she had her struggles being a published writer but also she is too passionate to leave this dream aside.

Kenda's mouth gapes open a little and her nose seemed like it's flaring. "Gaga, it's still September. Give your life a little fun and wildness, okay?" Kendra says as she pats her older cousin's back. Harshly at some point as if Angel would seem to puke out her guts.

Kendra stops and grinned seeing that Angel glared at her, she stands up and winked."Close the laptop, SM tayo." She declares boastfully. Angel rolled her eyes knowing it's just going to contribute to them almost buying stuff and not buying them officially because of the price and it would come off as useless once they think about it.

"This is what you get if you have a writer cousin." Angel grumbled and stood up from sitting on the cousin, she puts her laptop on the small table and stretches out her arms for a little while and yawned.

Napabuntong hinga nalang si Kendra habang nakatingin sa estado ng pinsan. "Kaya nga lalabas tayo, parang malalantang kana na gulay diyan.Labas labas ka naman oh." Ani niya sa pinsan at tinignan ito paa hanggang sa ulo

Kumunot ang noo ni Angel at napasimangot. "Nag cafe naman ako kagabi, eh." Pagboboses niya sa pinsan. Pumunta na naman ito sa paboritong cat cafe na maapit sa kanyang Unibersidad.

"Is there any place in Manila that you know asides that cat cafe?" Kendra raised her brows, seemingly knowing that her cousin only comes to visit at one place on the daily and that's the cat cafe. Angel just nodded her head as a response, surely she knows some place elsewhere.