Page 8 : Wonderous Love

Angel squints her eyes when she saw Rei's current and newest message at one in the morning, she was downright confused that Rei didn't call or texted her for half a day and never spoke to her even tho she's in the cafe. Angel for sure waited for the woman but ended up getting upset which led her to not talk to Rei to whole afternoon and now it's one in the morning.

REI SENT A MESSAGE

You're dating? :'C

Good morning to you too

No, I'm not dating anyone

Dash said you were with a date

Oh Ruth?

She's my classmate

Baby can you not be her classmate?

Huh? I have to but honest, im

not dating anyone currently

I got jealous

She touched you too, when i arrived

She's like that to everyone, sorry

I should banned her in my cafe

She's all over you

Where is this even heading? TvT

It's one in the morning Rei

That should be me nga!!

Ako na to oh, grabe ka naman Angelina

Sa pogi kong ito

You are pogi, Rei

Weh?
Kiss nga

[ Kiss sticker ]

Palibhasa alam mo kung paano ako kunin

Hay

You didn't like my kiss? :(

I want the real thing, Angel

Angel gasps and felt her breath shorten at Rei's bold response towards Angel, it was confident and daring for her to do so. Angel bites her lover lip as she felt tempted to do so. An early morning walk about the city of manila.

REI SENT A MESSAGE

Saan ka ngayon?

Kunin kita, let's go for a walk

or an early morning drive

The stars are celebrating

I'll send you my location, let's

go for a walk or a drive then

It was nearly two in the morning when Angel sneaked out of the house, she opens the gate very slowly and her heart was pounding, she had never even did this once when she was little and she is doing such thing now. She saw Rei wearing a black oversized shirt then some boyish pants.

"Hi." Angel says in a small tone and Rei pulled her close to her, opening for an embrace which somehow shockws Angel for the sudden action. Angel's heart feels a bit more faster this time and heat creeped up to her face.

"You got me worried, akala ko wala na akong chance!" Rei said and cupped Angel's cheeks in which the woman scrunched her nose. Angel takes a deep breath at the assumptions that she is dating and it just had to be Ruth that they think she is linked to.