Page 10 : Literal Connection

A month past.

Rei had her daily works of romance towards Angel, a love they haven't even put a label but they were extremely exclusive for each other only. They went into tons of dates with each other, their days and nights were all complete because they are with each other. Tho they aren't official yet, they respect each other. None of them had the guts of entertaining anyone else. They were for each other, their ties of love was thick and they couldn't get away from each other.

"Ang ganda." Angel says in full admiration. She was still in her university uniform, Rei ended up getting her from University and they went to this mall to have a little date. Their day doesn't end without a mini date going on. Rei and Angel would spend some amount of money for each other, it was for sure a give and take situation. Rei wanted to give lots of effort and love to Angel, Angel would respond with the same thing, wanting to be fair for Rei and be deserving.

It was the midst of the night, both of them were walking around the mall. It was almost the touch of Christmas, Angel loved the lights around the mall and the jingle bell songs. Rei holds her Angel's hand. She could see Angel, sparkling and looking at the lights in full admiration.

"Sobra." Rei smiles like a school girl as she looks at Angel, she takes a biggest breath and her smile was soft as her glance remained on Angel who is looking at the lights of the mall.

Angel noticed the glance and she playfully rolled her eyes before pinching the woman's cheek. Rei frowned and grumbled something. "Totoo naman kase eh, maganda." She said.

"Iyong lights po kase ibig kong sabihin." Pagpapaliwanag ni Angel at natatawa kay Rei na bigla nang namumula sa harapan niya.

"Mas maganda at makinang ka sa milyon milyong mga kumikisap na christmas lights kase." Buwelta ni Rei at pinlobo pa ang pisngi nito parang nag tatampo kay Angel, napatawa ng mahina si Angel dahil sa asal nito.

Napakurap si Angel sa sinabi ni Rei, hindi ito nahihiyang sabihin sakanya at maging iparinig ito sa mga tao malapit sa paligid nila."Inaaraw araw mo pambobola sakin ha." Pilyang sabi ni Angel habang dahan dahan lang silang naglalakad.

"Arawin arawin din kita soon." Rei smirked as she follows and Angel paused when she realised what Rei meant, in an instant Rei snickered when she felt a little playful slap on her shoulder.

"Hoy!" Angel retorts.

Rei lets out a laugh. "Joke lang eh!" Rei had her hands up whilst smirking as she kept teasing her Angel.

"Hindi pa nga tayo." Rei frowns and crossed her arms whilst the two kept walking. Angel raised her brows before letting out another pair of soft laughs as a response to Rei's words.

"Tampo kana niyan?" Angel stuck out her tongue and Rei softly sighed as the two stopped by the small veranda of the mall. They took a seat on the empty chairs and looked at the night sky. Angel glanced back at Rei.

"Hindi ka ba napapagod?" Angel can't help but ask Rei who is just taking pictures of the night sky.

"Pagod po saan?" Rei gives Angel a quick glance and she settles down her phone before looking at Angel with all seriousness.

"We're not officially dating yet." Angel says, fully reminding Rei of what they are. They're completely something for sure. Angel knew what they were, they're romantic people, loving each other without a banner or a lock to keep secure but they never went for other people. They had all the free pass to have someone else but they stick and chose each other.

"But we're always on each other's skin and dm's. Sounds about right, akin ka parin. Not dating but we are something." Rei laughs at the line, it seemed funny but Angel was for sure getting what Rei meant.