Possessive Lover Part - 20

Let's start it...

~Next Day~

Now you are searching for Shu in the college but didn't found him anywhere.

Y/n : Where is he ? He is not even in his class.

You saw Akari and Fubuki talking with each other in the corridor and you went towards them.

Y/n : Hi guys...

Akari : Oh! Hi Y/n...

Y/n : Ummm...where is Shu ? Did you saw him ? I call him many times but he didn't pick up any of my call.

Fubuki : Actually he is in library.

Y/n : Oh! Okay then I am going to meet him...bye guys.

Akari : Bye bye...

You ran towards library and entered inside.

Y/n mind : Where is this white tiger ?

You looked around and finally saw him sitting alone on a last raw while reading some books.

Y/n : Thank god I found him.

You went towards him and stand in front of him.

Y/n : Hey Shu...

You said softly but he didn't look at you.

Y/n : Shu...I am calling you...look at me.

His face seems serious so, you lift his chin up to made him look at you.

Y/n : Are you mad at me ? I am sorry I'll never do that again and I promise.

He looked away.

Y/n : Shu...please don't ignore me.

You sat in front of him but he ignored you and continue to read books.

Y/n : Shu...

He stood up and walked towards the books shelf and you also stood up and walked towards him.

Y/n : Shu...listen to me please.

He picked out some books and you got a chance and you bent down and come between his strong arms and put his both hands around your waist but still he didn't look at you.

Y/n : Please don't ignore me...it hurts me.

He removed his hands from your waist and walked out of the library and you follow him behind.

Y/n : Shu...I am really sorry...please talk to me.

He was about to enter inside his classroom but you blocked his way.

Shu : Y/n...move aside.

Y/n : No...enough Shu why are you behaving like this ? Please stop ignoring me.

Shu : Move aside...I can't waste my time on you anymore.

Your eyes filled with tears.

Y/n : R-Really ? You know what ? I am the one who should be mad at you because you hide everything from me.

Shu : Are you done ?

You pout angrily.

Y/n : YES DONE!!!

Shu : Then leave my way.

You started hitting his chest.

Y/n : You are so so so so so bad!!! I hate you Shu Kurenai!!!

You ran away from there while crying and went inside an empty classroom and started crying silently.

Y/n : W-What he t-think of himself ? He is s-sooooo much bad.