Possessive Lover ( Season 2 Part - 9 )

Let's start it...

~At Company~

Fubuki walked towards Shu with some files in his hands.

Fubuki : Shu...here is---

He saw Shu clutching on a pen and digging the pen on the table looking very scary.

Fubuki : S-Shu...are you okay ?

Shu : I am okay...

Fubuki : Really ? But you didn't seems like that.

Shu : Stop annoying me and just say what do you want ?

Fubuki : Did you and Y/n had a fight again ? Yesterday you were not at home either.

Shu remember yesterday and he clenched his fists and Fubuki noticed it.

Shu : No...we didn't had any fight.

Fubuki : Then what made you mad like this ?

Shu : Fubuki...just stop annoying me!

Fubuki : Chill bro...I will talk to you later.

He walked away and Shu throw the pen harshly on the floor.

Shu mind : She went to college today without meeting me and yesterday she went to the cafe with that Suoh and lied to me...why are you doing this to me Y/n ?

He got up from his seat and went away.

~At College~

Suoh : Y/n...can I ask you something ?

Y/n : Sure...

Suoh : Why did you lied to your brother and Shu that your exams are starting from today onwards when our exams are starting next month ? What's going inside your mind ?

Y/n : Actually I am planning something.

Suoh : What ?

Y/n : I am planning a big surprise for my Shu.

Shu : What type of surprise ?

Y/n : I am gonna propose him for marriage next week.

Suoh : Oh!

Y/n : He waited for our marriage for so long, 2 years isn't less...he always ask about our marriage but everytime I deny because I am waiting for the right time.

Suoh : Great...I am really happy for you but do you even know how to propose someone ?

You pout.

Y/n : No...that's why you are going to help me with it.

He laughed.

Suoh : I already know it.

~Meanwhile~

Shu is driving his car aggressively at the full speed in anger while gripping tightly around the steering wheel.

Shu : I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE THAT YOU LIED TO ME Y/n!!!

He hit the steering wheel hardly.

Shu : It's not like I don't trust you but I don't trust others, first Phi then Lane and now that Suoh...there are monsters all around and I can't let anyone harm you...I told you to stay away from that Suoh but you never listen to me and I am really jealous because I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO PROTECT YOU!!!

He drove towards your college and after sometimes he stop his car in front of your college and got out and looked around for you but his eyes darkened when he saw you and Suoh coming out of the college while holding hands of each other and laughing.