Possessive Lover ( Season 2 Part - 14 )

Let's start it...

Shu fall on his knees like a numb body because the truth hit him really hard into his already broken heart.

Akari : I am Suoh's girlfriend and he is my soon to be husband not Y/n...how can you even think of her like that ? You see her as a cheater and it's unbelievable...sorry to say Shu but you didn't love her that strongly as we thought...your trust over her is that weak ?

Shu shut his eyes tightly.

Mrs.Kurenai : Now I am doubting have he ever loved Y/n or not ?

Shu clenched his fists tightly because his love for you isn't a joke and how he loves you passionately but now everyone is raising a question on that same love.

Mrs.Kurenai : It's late to be regret because you lost her forever.

Shu open his eyes and stood up and walked upstairs and went inside his room.

Shu : YOU ARE A CHEATER, A LIAR, A BETRAYER AND A WHORE!!! I HATE YOU!!! Is he good on bed ?

He remembered those harsh words he said to you.

Shu : AHHH!!!

He punched on the mirror hard which broke down into million pieces while tears rolled down from his eyes.

Y/n : He touch me everywhere and I enjoy his every touch...he touch my soul.

Blood started to dripping off from his hand but he didn't care about himself.

Shu : S-She must be s-so broken that time.

Mrs.Kurenai entered inside his room and her eyes widened seeing blood on his hand.

Mrs.Kurenai : Shu!!!

She ran towards him.

Mrs.Kurenai : H-How did this happen ? Did you hurt yourself ?

Shu : M-Mom...it's hurting so much...I can't bear this pain...please kill me.

Her eyes get teary...yes she is very mad at him but it doesn't mean that she will abandoned her own son...she still cares for him.

Mrs.Kurenai : Let's go tomorrow.

He immediately looked at her.

Mrs.Kurenai : Let's go tomorrow to meet her.

Shu : W-What ?

Mrs.Kurenai : Let's go tomorrow to meet Y/n.

Tears brimmed into his eyes and he immediately hugged her and started crying.

Shu : M-Mom...

Mrs.Kurenai : Shhh!!! You both need to talk now because suffering like this will only destroy lives.

Shu : I-I am s-sorry mom.

Mrs.Kurenai : I forgive you.

She started to comfort him while Mr.Kurenai and Fubuki are watching them secretly with a smile.

~Next Morning~

Lui : I am praying to god that bring my old Y/n back.

Valt : She will get normal Lui.

Lui : She is lost somewhere...she isn't my sister anymore.

Valt : Everything will be alright.

Y/n : Brother...

They both looked at you.

Lui : Y/n...

He come towards you.