Wattpad Original
Ito na ang huling libreng parte

CHAPTER 16

WARNING: SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT

CHAPTER 16

RECEIVING Terron's consent, Eva moved her body to leave Terron's lap and slid down towards the floor, where she kneeled in between Terron's legs. She was determined to have Terron tonight that the extensive research she had done about this intimate act was replaying in her head as if she was mastering a tutorial. Meanwhile, Terron was just looking at Eva with half-hooded eyes. He was still in disbelief even after seeing Eva unbuckling his belt.

He never once thought that he would reach this stage with Eva. Not because he didn't want to, but because he couldn't take responsibility for it. He couldn't even offer her the basic of relationships, so he held himself back.

But when Eva asked him how he wanted to be eaten, all the reasons he had piled inside his brain just flew out of his mind, as if it was not there in the first place.

Since he accepted his feeling for Eva, every day, he learned something new about himself. He thought he had the self-control to not go further with Eva, but look at him now, watching the woman he adores with anticipation of what she would do next.

Fuck.

"Ev..."

Ibinaba ni Eva ang zipper ng pantalon ni Terron kapagkuwan ay bahagyang nanlaki ang mga mata niya ng makita ang nakatagong pagkalalaki doon.

Oh, my... Throughout her research, she had seen her fair shares of manhoods since it couldn't be helped, but this was the most well-endowed of them all. It was pleasing to the eyes, too. And the veins visible on the skin were like a temptation beckoning her to lean forward and licked it.

Eva unconsciously licked her lips. She was drawn to those veins. They looked really tempting.

Unconsciously listening to her desire-filled brain, she leaned forward and with her tongue ready to have a taste, when Terron's deep, low voice entered her ear.

"Ev... are you sure?"

Natigilan si Eva sa tanong na 'yon ng binata. Alam niya kung bakit ito nagtatanong. He was thinking of her and how she would fare after he leaves. He was trying to protect her honor because he wouldn't be able to take responsibility for her.

Lumambot ang ekspresyon ng mukha ni Eva at mas lalong gusto niyang ipagpatuloy ang nasimulan niya.

"Your Grace," nag-angat siya ng tingin sa binata. "Thank you for trying to protect me, but I can take responsibility for myself." Her thumb reached out to caress the hard length in front of her. It throbbed against her skin. "Ang gusto ko lang ay akin ka hanggang sa pag-alis mo. 'Yon lang."

Being this possessive of someone was new to her. She didn't even know that she was capable of feeling this way and she couldn't control it. At that moment, all she wanted was to own Terron. To have him in so many ways before his future Duchess could have him.

"Your Grace..." she leaned closer to brush her lips against the skin of Terron's erection, unknowingly being seductive. "You're mine, right?"

Terron gulped. He didn't know if it was deliberate, but Eva looked so alluring while asking him that. Looking this tempting should be a crime!

"Your Grace..."

Terron's throats had run dry. "Yes." His voice had become hoarse. "All yours." As if he could say no to her.

'Yon lang ang hinihintay ni Eva na marinig. With Terron's full consent, she brought out her tongue to have a taste.

She was no expert, and she didn't know how helpful those articles she had read, so she moved her mouth and tongue as if she was testing the waters.

icon lock

Ipakita ang iyong suporta para kay C.C., at magpatuloy sa pagbabasa ng kuwentong ito

ni C.C.
@CeCeLib
Escaping from his responsibilities as a future duke, Terron Dashwood...
I-unlock ang bagong parteng ito o ang buong kuwento. Anupaman, ang iyong Coins ay makatutulong sa mga manunulat na kumita mula sa mga paborito mong kuwento.

Ang kuwentong ito ay may 90 natitirang bahagi

Tingnan kung paano masusuportahan ng Coins ang iyong mga paboritong manunulat gaya ni @CeCeLib.