ʙʀᴜɪꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

The golden rays of the setting sun were spread everywhere, announcing the arrival of the moon slowly.

There a brunette was staring at the ring on his ring finger as the corners of his red eyes began to fill slowly. He kept his eyes on the shiny material. No matter how many times he thought about taking that off and throw it somewhere he just could not. It was like there was a string holding him back from doing so.

Taehyung just could not believe how things changed in just a few hours. The person with whom he is so in love with just turned out to be someone he despised from the bottom of his heart unknowingly.

But how pathetic can he be? Even after seeing everything he just decided to make himself look like a fool to everyone. Maybe not yet but he was sure he would eventually do that after he goes to the police station later.

His heart was hurting badly, it was bruised.. why..? Why did he have to become Jungkook's friend and then his lover. Why did he have to believe all those fake words.

Taehyung's mind was so occupied with whatever happened a while ago that he just considered Jungkook's love as an act. Well.. nobody can blame him. Jungkook was the person he loved all those months, he is the person whom he still loves, it was his another reason to call himself a pathetic fool in love.

But somewhere in his mind and heart Taehyung knew whatever he was thinking about Jungkook's feelings were not true. He felt the love Jungkook had inside of him, even last night. The man never left a chance to show his love to Taehyung who could not help but fall for the raventte again and again.

Jungkook's words.. the felt so real, all the fucking time Jungkook confessed him in past month he observed some changes in his voice, as if Jungkook was scared of something even when he cried in Taehyung's arm just saying how much he loves the man.

Still.. the situation he was in right now, every cell of his body chanted how fake Jungkook was. How everything was a lie.

The tears.. Taehyung saw them when he was leaving the younger in the casino alone, they felt so real, his eyes were begging Taehyung to not leave him but Taehyung was hurt enough to stay there and see his boyfriend tearing up infront of him while his own heart cried rivers inside his body.

Taehyung's sitting figure shook when a sob left his lips. His eyes moved up to the open window where he could see the moon and some stars beside it.

Just forgive me for hurting you in the future. I don't want to hurt you.. never, but if I do please get mad at me, do whatever you want with me but don't leave me. You bacome my someone with whom I can't leave without now. I'll die without you love. I love you a lot.

Taehyung remembered the night so well when Jungkook said these words. His heart was laced with insecurity. That was the day when he made Taehyung wear the ring a promise to always belong to him.

Now.. the brunette understood what Jungkook was indicating all the time. He said he would die without him.. will he really miss Taehyung that much.. maybe.. maybe not. Maybe Jungkook will for once be thankful that he let the mafia go and continue doing his work because why would he care? Did he ever care for Taehyung and his feelings.

A salty drop left Taehyung's eyes thinking about all that. He was debating.. badly, he wanted to believe one thing that the Jungkook he was with all the time, was fake but another part of him was denying the fact that everything was true, Jungkook never acted.

But now.. he started to connect all the dots. Every data getting deleted from his phone whenever Jungkook was with him at his home, the phone he got was suddenly above his cupboard, Jungkook going through his phone, him telling him not to open the car windows knowing his enemies would attack.