Let me drive you insane

NAME: Alvira Voski

NICKNAME: Vira, Gold, Goldie, Bonnie

AGE: 18

SEXUALITY: pansexual and poly

GENDER: afab

PRONOUNS: she/ they

DESCRIPTION: Alvira is a brown skin girl, who had yellowish eyes that turned red when she was injected with the syrum. She has long lose curls that stop above her bottom and stands at 5'8. She has a unique dressing style which includes making her own accessories and clothes and throwing random stuff together.

Her goddess appearance:

(Might not appear in the roleplay though)

PERSONALITY: Alvira is a girl who's cunning by nature, she's closed off to those she doesn't know, is chill and almost always sleepy. When it comes to others, she may seem self centered and bitchy which she is at times as she's incredibly vain but she's willing to lend a hand for a price depending on the person.

POWERS: power over nature, siren abilities, she has some of her mother's abilities but they aren't as strong.

Siren abilities:
- hypnotic appearance and voice
- shape shifting
- turning herself into a body of water or a water lady.

Power over nature:
- the ability to bend nature according to her will.
She hasn't grasped this fully but can control most plants and some animals.

Mother's (goddess of the forest) abilities:
- shape shifting into any animal for three hours only.

- speaking to animals and plants for 4 hours.

- can camouflage using nature for 40 minutes, time lessons if she's camouflaging with others.

She can improve her mother's abilities by practicing more but the scientists have her mostly focus on her siren powers.

LOVED ONES: Her family and little sister, her friends (Jay and Rylie), her frenemie Ares.

LIKES: sweets, singing, reading and writing, dancing, listening to music, practicing her fighting style and improving her abilities.