After The Operation (And a Thank You!)

REGINA'S POV
After a while of waiting, the doctor came in.
"You can all see her now." He said, and he led us to her.
Zelena and I immediately ran up to her, the others staying behind.
"Mommy? Can we get fro-yo after this?" Stella asked as I chuckled.
I looked at the doctor who nodded. "I suppose Auntie Zelena could run out and get it for you," I looked at Zelena. "You know what she likes, right?"
"Chocolate with both sprinkles, caramel cups, and two gummy worms. On it. Anyone else want anything?" Zelena asked. Everyone else was good so then she left to get the ice cream.
"Mommy, why haven't we seen Daddy in a while?" Stella asked, referring to Robin. I still haven't told her about his depression. He was so confused and sad that he got sick. He's still alive, just really, REALLY sick.
I finally replied, "He's on a business trip, but he'll be back soon, ok?"
Stella nodded.
"So, Stella, was it cool knowing people were looking inside you?" Henry asked.
"Really Henry!" Emma scolded him.
"What, I wanna know!" He replied and we all laughed. It was good to know my baby was back.

A/N-500 reads!!!! In barely an hour! That's INCREDIBLE! Thank you all SO much! Wow! Anyway, see you next time!
xoxox