Part 1

Rons Pov:

That song it's ringing through his ears, it's so annoying and he starts to think it's true I CAN'T block a single thing, I suck at quidditch. It's like it keeps getting louder and louder each time I fly past the slytherin watchbox he thinks to himself. WEASLEY WAS BORN IN A BIN HE ALWAYS LETS THE QUAFFLE IN...

WEASLEY WILL MAKE SURE WE WIN, WEASLEY IS OUR KING. . .WEASLEY IS OUR KING, WEASLEY IS OUR KING. . . WEASLEY WAS BORN IN A BIN. . .WEASLEY CANNOT BLOCK A THING. . . THAT'S WHY SLYTHERINS ALL SING: WEASLEY IS OUR KING WEASLEY WAS BORN IN A BIN, HE ALWAYS LETS THE QUAFFLE IN, WEASLEY WILL MAKE MAKE SURE WE WIN -- WEASLEY WILL MAKE SURE WE WIN!!" The slytherins yell in unison.

Ron finally can't take it anymore. He flies down to the ground throwing his broom as he jumps off running towards the Gryffindor changing room. Ron sat down at the benches and he felt the blood pounding in his ears. His heart thudded in his chest. His hands shook. His vision was disfigured. He had to get away. He couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't. His hands in fists, nails digging into his palms. Breathing was hard. Really hard. As if he'd just run a marathon. .He cries hard , his chest growing tight. It hurt, he felt like he was dying. He pulled his knees to his chest. He cries out yelling "WHY, WHY AM I LIKE THIS? WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING RIGHT? He stands up punching a locker over and over till his fists are bruised and bloody. He screams curses and profanities as tears stream down his face. He drops to the floor, tears and blood mixing on his quidditch robes. He cries loud, hyperventilating and snot running down his face not being able to stop himself. He hears people start to come, he doesn't care, he sits there in a ball crying and bleeding.

His team members walk in not giving a care about the state Ron is in, they yell at him.

"Why'd you leave, YOU made us lose the game you IDIOT!" his own sister screams

"You're so ignorant and selfish Ronald! Angelina yells at him. He feels like the girls are teaming up on him. But then Dean yells at him as well "Stop crying you PATHETIC piece of shit!" Ron stands up about to leave when Dean swings at Ron's face BAM Dean popped him square on the nose. Ron felt his nose break, the blood dripping down his mouth. He brushes his mouth with his sleeve, wiping away blood and snot. Then kicks Dean in his privates. He runs out of the changing room zipping past a crouched over wailing Dean. He runs, runs like his life depends on it, not stopping until he can barely breathe. He stops somewhere near the lake. He sits bringing his knees up to his chest, burying his face in his hands. He has cried so much tears won't even form. He stares at the lake, noticing it looks like someone is in it. It's so cold, how could anyone swim in it? He thinks to himself, he wants to find out who it is so he stands up to get a better look but it's too dark out now. He wonders what time it is. He walks closer to the lake, nearly standing in the water, he pulls out his wand whispering lumos, a streak of light forming at the tip of his wand. Pointing it at the person in the water he still can't see who it is. He gives up. As he starts to walk away he hears footsteps behind him, he whips his head around. He is shocked at the beautiful sight before him.

Draco's Pov: 

I'm watching the quidditch game, my house is singing that stupid song again, Ron looks like he was going to puke. As I watch the game I secretly hope that Ron keeps the quaffle out so he can prove the slytherins wrong. I know he has great potential, he is taken for granted. Everyone thinks he is so stupid i've seen his grade, he is 3rd in line of top of the class in all of our classes,right behind me. His friend Granger is above me. I turn back to the game snapping out of my trance, I see Ron running off the field. I get a vision of what the outcome would have been if Ron stayed. He blocks the quaffle, his sister receives the snitch and Gryffindor wins. My vision passes. I climb down from the watch box, and I decide to walk around. I pass the Gryffindor changing room, I hear crying and people yelling. I continue to pass by the changing room. They are probably just upset they didn't win. I think to myself After walking around long enough I sit in the grass by the lake. I started to think about everything that happened over the summer. I got disowned by my father so now I live alone in a small apartment. I inherited my veela early due to my father beating it out of me, the dark lord killed my mother and he is after me too. Dumbledore knows this and has set up Aurors around my house to keep me safe. I was told I have to kill Dumbledore by lord Voldemort, I can't, he is too kind so Dumbledore and Snape have made a plan for that. I stare at the lake, something in me is telling me to go in the water. So I peel off my clothes, and leave on my boxers I walk into the lake. I let my wings come through. Mmm feels so good I think to myself. I go further in the water and it's now up to my chin. Surprisingly I'm not even cold and it's the middle of autumn. I swim around my wings getting heavily soaked with water. I see a light come from the shore, which makes me wonder, I swim a bit closer to shore, I still can't see who it is. Then the light goes out, it looks like they're walking away. I fly out of the water, waking up to the person. Who it is surprises me.