Kinger x Reader

request: from @Reader2lol 

Plot: You and Kinger have been dating for a while, but you've never been very... lovey with each other. Finally, the king himself takes a big step and does something completely unexpected. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kiiiinger!" You called out, skipping towards his room. You had a small gift in your hand, which was behind your back, and a large grin on your face. You stopped at his room and knocked on the door. 

"Kinger, it's me, I have something for you!" After a few moments, the king himself opened the door, looking down at you. 

"Y/N! What are you doing here?" He asked, shuffling to the side to let you in. You walked in, keeping the gift out of his sight. 

"I have a surprise for you." 

"Nothing scary?" Kinger said, closing the door and eyeing you carefully, per usual. 

"Nope, I promise."

"Oh, ok." Kinger tapped his fingers together and leaned down to try and peak over your shoulder at what I was hiding behind you, but you kept it away from his eager eyes. "What is it?"

You finally moved your hand out from behind your back and presented him the present, which was neatly wrapped in purple and blue paper. He grabbed the box and ripped it open, looking inside to see a gold crown with little purple gemstones that matched his cape perfectly. 

Kinger gasped. "Did you get this for me!?"

You giggled. "nooo, I got it for Jax, I'm just showing it to you" You said sarcastically.

"Oh" Kinger said. "Then go give it to him then." He started to hand it back to you but you pushed it back towards him.

"King, I'm kidding, that was sarcasm."

"Oh." Kinger said and looked down at the crown. "Well, thank you again, my queen." You blushed softly at the nickname, which he liked to use a lot now.

"No problem." You walked over to him and hugged him tightly, which he quickly returned. 

"Oh!" Kinger suddenly exclaimed, pushing you away and walking over to his mirror. "Let me put this on." He took off his usual crown and put on the new one, turning to look at you. 

"How does it look?" He asked, moving in place with excitement. 

"Like a true king." You said and he giggled, shuffling back over to you and hugging you while kissing you on the forehead.

"Good," He moved away for a moment to look down at you. "Did I not look like one before?" You sighed. 

"Oh hush you" You pushed up on your toes and kissed him, and he lovingly kissed back. It lasted for a few seconds before you pulled away.

"You must stop taking everything seriously." You said, messing with the fuzz of his cape.

"Sorry, my dear, I just get paranoid and insecure and all that stuff." You sighed.

"I know, and you gotta work on that."

"That's why I have you." He cupped your cheeks. 

"I love you, and I can trust you. I can rely on you to tell me if I do something wrong or irritating." You patted his hand on your cheek.

"yes, but I won't be by your side every second of every day. Then what will you do if you go irritating Zooble, or Jax. They'll be a lot meaner than me, and then you'll be right back to paranoid." Kinger petted your hair.

"I guess... but that isn't now!" Kinger leaned down to kiss your lips. "I'll worry about that then... whenever then is." You giggled and pecked his lips in return. 

"Ok ok, do whatever."

"Really!?" Kinger said excitedly. 

"Wait, King-" Before you could finish your sentence, Kinger picked you up and plopped you on his bed before climbing in himself and wrapping his hands around you and pulling you tightly against him. 

"Oof, Kinger."

"You said I could do whatever." He complained and you sighed, turning so you could face him and kissed his cheek. 

"Yeah... I did."

A/N - that was sickeningly adorable... and I love it. Thank y'all for the bunches of requests, I will try to get to them all as quick as I can, but school doesn't help me a lot, so I'll do my best. Hope this satisfied your Kinger hearts cause it sure as hell did to mine (even tho Jax is my favorite, DON'T JUDGE ME). Anyways have a good day/night/evening or whatever time it is for y'all :)

words: 723