Zooble x reader

request: from @Zen_Kk0oo 

plot: You are the only person that Zooble ever let anyone get close to her, but it's just a friendship... right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAKE UP EVERYONE!" Caine's voice echoed through the speakers, set up in every room of the tent. You groaned and shoved your head into your pillow, but it didn't do anything to block out Caine's voice. 

"I HAVE A BUNCH OF ACTIVITIES SET UP FOR YOU ALL, SO GET UP EVERYBODY! and yes, you too Zooble." The speaker cut off and you groaned again before grudgingly getting out of bed. You hadn't slept much last night, and neither had Zooble. 

You both had spent the good hours of night just talking in her room about... anything and nothing. Zooble was the only person you trusted to talk to about personal things. Ragatha was a good friend, but you didn't tell her anything secretive or personal. That was for Zooble. 

And it was the same from Zooble as well. She never liked to talk to anyone, especially Jax, and you were the only person who she liked and enjoyed the company of, so it made some sense that you would be the one who she would turn to to vent. 

Jax had annoyed Zooble yesterday, again, so, of course, Zooble turned to you that night and went for almost an hour ranting about how irritating he was. You simply nodded along, and once she was done, you simply talked about random stuff until you both got tired and retired for the night. 

Now, you were walking out of your room with eyes half drooping, but not an ounce of regret in your digital body. 

You all gathered in the main area of the tent where Caine waited eagerly for everyone. 

"Today I have an exciting game planned!" Caine announced, causing Zooble to groan. "Don't worry Zooble, I'll make it so you don't have to participate this time."

"You say that, EVERY TIME" Zooble said in an irritated tone. You walked over to her and placed your hand on her shoulder. Zooble looked over at you and saw a hint of gratefulness in her eyes. 

"But this time, I mean it!" Caine responded, turning to look at the rest of the group. 

"Today, I have planned a fun treasure hunt..." Caine started explaining the game but you zoned out. 

"Y/N." Zooble whispered in my ear and I turned to look at her. "How about we leave as soon as we can and have tea in my room." Y/N grinned. 

"I can steal Kinger's tea bags if you supply the cups." You offered and Zooble smirked. 

"Deal" You both did a little secret handshake behind your backs so Caine wouldn't see. 

"Alright, no go have fun everyone!" Caine announced, before poofing out of the tent. As the rest of the group formed smaller groups to work together and find the objects hidden, you and Zooble snuck off. 

You quietly, and quite easily, snuck into Kinger's pillow fort, taking a couple of his tea bags and rushing off to Zoobles room. She opened the door and let you in. Once she saw the tea bags, she did a small happy jump. 

"This is why I love you, Y/N" You chuckled, watching as she closed the door. Then it dawned on you.

"You.. what?" Zooble's eyes widened and she took a step back. 

"Oh $^&% did I say that out loud?" Zooble put her hands over her mouth. You slowly walked over to her, and for the first time since you've met her, there was fear in her eyes. You took her hands off her mouth and leaned forward, gently placing your lips on hers. 

Zooble was too shocked to react, but as you pulled away, she finally got back to her senses and pulled you back in for one more second, finally kissing you back. This caused you to smile and pull away. 

"I love you too, Zooble."

A/N -  I'm sorry that took so long. Had a bunch of stuff to do, but I have a bunch of new stories coming up, and I promise they will all be great... hopefully. If not, I don't care cause I'm keeping them up anyway and none of y'all can stop me, haha. Oh god, I think I'm getting influenced by some demon or something Oh well, have a good day/night/evening y'all and don't mind me :)