Jax x TALL!reader

Request: from @SamTheDemonWasTaken 

plot: ever since you came to the circus, you and Jax hated each other. Why? Because you were actually taller than him! Crazy right? But his hate then turned to... love??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were just minding your business, chilling in the lounge when suddenly a pile of ice was dumped on you. You sat up quickly with a hiss as the ice slowly slid off your body and onto the couch and floor. An evil chuckle sounded behind you and you looked over your shoulder to see Jax with his gloved hand over his mouth, not at all hiding his obvious smirk and laughter. 

"What the %^&@ you little #%^&" You said, sadly having your cuss words bleeped out. This only made Jax laugh harder. 

"Hey, I had to, you know me." Jax finally said after he stopped laughing, clutching his abdomen. 

"Right, and you ALSO just had to be shorter than me." You said. This clearly pissed him off. 

"Hey now, that was uncalled for." Jax retorted, and you smirked, standing up and brushing the last of the ice off your shoulders. 

"So are your pranks, you stupid rabbit."

"Says the one who keeps falling for them."

"Whatever, shortstack."

"#$%^ off, M/N/N" (That means "Mean Nickname" btw). You scoffed at this and pushed past him, shoving him against the wall. Jax recovered and followed behind you as you walked down the halls, whistling a tune. Your patience slowly ticked away until you spun around to face him, anger blazing in your E/C eyes. 

"Leave me alone for once, you useless, uncultured freak!" You yelled, causing Jax to frown. 

"Well, maybe stop being so sensitive."

"I'm not sensitive you prick!" You yelled again and he rolled his eyes. 

"Sure, whatever you say" He said in his smug, sarcastic tone. You had had enough. You walked up to him, blinded by rage, and slapped him. This caught him by surprise and he stumbled back a few steps. 

You noticed what you did and backed up a few steps away from him. "J-Jax... I-"

"Don't" Jax said in the coldest tone you've heard from him... ever. He turned around and stalked off. You stood there, perplexed and guilty. You hesitated before running after him.

One you caught up to him, you put you hand on his shoulder. He didn't look at you. You narrowed your eyes and turned him around so he would have to face you. He pushed your hand off his shoulder. 

"Get away from me!" Jax shouted, but you didn't listen. Instead you placed your hand gently where you had slapped him. It looked red, and he winced as you touched it, but surprisingly didn't look away. 

"Jax... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." You looked down in shame. Jax looked at you in surprise for a moment before putting one of his fingers under your chin and moved your head up, forcing you to look at him. 

You both stayed like this for what seemed like hours before he sighed and gave you a smile. 

"I forgive you." You smiled at this and hugged him tightly, pressing his face into your chest. 

"Thanks shortstack."

"No problem Sky-Scraper."

A/N -  wooo, two chapters out in less than twenty four hours, I feel GOOD. Hope this satisfied your Jax love, cause it sure did for me. Now onto the next story. Have a good day/night/evening y'all.