Entry 10 - The Security Guard

I had been squeezed by the rabbit lady's stomach enough that my consciousness faded for a while. When I awoke, I was greeted with the face of a security guard. Her nametag read "Vanessa".

I waved politely, trying to make as much peace as possible. She didn't seem to care. She pushed me through the collar of her shirt and right between her decently sized tits.

I knew she was walking when my prison started shaking around. However, I started to slip further between her breasts. I fell through the bottom and she must have felt that, as she grabbed me.

She decided to put me somewhere "safer" for the ride. She apparently was taking me somewhere. I saw her pull the front of her suit pants forward, and I was dropped into her panties.

That apparently wasn't enough though, as she stuck her fingers in again and pushed me inside of her pulsating, tight and wet pussy.

I had to sit through so much there. She sat down somewhere and seemingly forgot I was in there. She ended up going all the way home with me trapped in her pussy.

Then, like a curse from the gods, I was caught in the middle of her masturbation session. She fingered herself, with me getting closer and closer to her cervix. But she wasn't done.

I saw a massive dildo flying towards me in her pussy, sending me squishing against her cervix as she pressed the toy as deep as it could go. She pushed too hard, and I was sent through the hole of her cervix and onto the other side.

I was now trapped in a woman's womb. I had no idea what to do. I couldn't push myself back through her cervix, no matter how hard I tried. So I sat down, admitted defeat, and turned on the device again...