Entry 12 - Incidents

I had woken up, still in the gentle embrace of my new friend. She stirred, and began to get out of bed. She must have forgotten I was there, as I was dropped onto the bed next to her as she stood up.

I patiently waited until she returned, but she didn't see me or pick me up. Instead, I saw her ass coming from above. I couldn't move. And then, surprisingly soft, I felt it lower on top of me.

I could feel my upper half covered by her nightgown, and my lower half presumably covered by her panties. She sat for a while, moving her ass around as if trying to get an itch of some kind.

And then it rose up. But I was taken with it. I clung to her panties as she walked, not wanting to find out if I could take a drop from that height. She walked back to her chair in the living room.

I quickly moved to the front of her panties to get out of another time spent with her sitting. As she sat down, I felt pressure increase on my legs from her panties. She still got those.

However, when she moved around in her chair this time, I felt my environment grow slightly more dampened. She must have felt that, but didn't realize it was me, as she continued.

She continued to grind against the seat with me in the middle. I heard her moans echoing from above as she picked up speed. Eventually she stripped her nightgown and panties off, and placed a pillow against her pussy with me in the middle. She continued...

My consciousness had faded, and when I awoke, I was inside of her pussy. She must not have been done. I squirmed and moved towards the exit. She moved her panties out of the way, reached in, and grabbed me.

"L-Little one!?" She seemed shocked. "H-How did you end up in there!? U-Unless I..." I nodded sheepishly. "I don't think you're safe with me... I-If you want to leave, you can." I nodded again, hugging her finger before moving down her chair to leave the Ruins.