Entry 11 - Golden Flowers

(Author's Note: Hello! Sorry my last update was so far before this one. Had lost motivation to write anything for a bit, and couldn't figure out what universe to set the next arc in at first. Buuut now I've figured it out!! Enjoy!)

I awoke after pressing the button on what looked like the top of a mountain. I stood up and looked around, taking a step foward.

And then I fell.

I fell for quite some time, before my fall was broken by the center of a golden flower. I lifted my head to look around again, seeing many other flowers around, before lowering myself from the flower carefully.

I exited the patch of flowers, more of a forest to me, and investigated my surroundings. I looked up and saw the great entrance I had fallen down. I then noticed a path leading forward.

"Ah, fuck it." I said, storming forward to the passage. I walked through carelessly. I didn't have much reason to be afraid anymore.

I turned a corner to reveal...

More walking. Great.

I walked past a small patch of grass, which felt odd, before I heard the sound of approaching footsteps.

A tall (even to a human) woman, resembling that of a goat, appeared through a doorway. She wore a purple robe with a strange symbol on it.

"Is anyone in here?" She spoke, looking around the room, before her eyes locked onto me. "Oh dear, a human! And such a small one?" She walked over and gently scooped me up into her hand. "Don't worry, little one. I, Toriel, will keep you safe."

"Toriel" took me through the "Ruins" as she called them, giving me many lessons about how the environment here functioned. Puzzles and traps. So many puzzles.

She entered an area which felt oddly serene. Her hand underneath me was soft and fuzzy, a comforting presence alongside the environment she was acting as a tour guide for.

She walked through a door. "Welcome to your new home, little one." She walked to a small corridor with a few doors. "Now, I can't exactly put you in your own room. You're too small for that, my dear. So, would it be alright to sleep with me, little one?" I nodded. She seemed nice enough.

She toured me on the rest of the house, before time came to settle into bed. She brought me into her room and laid on her bed, placing me on the pillow next to her. We both calmly drifted off to sleep...

(Author's Note: So, yeah, it's Undertale. And this coming arc will be... mainly wholesome. For the most part... See you next time!)