Undercover

Floor level 3 middle class - School section
Time : 0900

The day is bright for the school of the capital know for their equality for everyone be educated with a interactive way with VR-technology making this school so large like city section, as we can see one classroom in the middle of their lesson getting interrupted, by having a new transfer student while waiting for her to greet them.

"Greeting everyone. My name is Y/n L/n and I be today a part of your class, I hope we getting along each other"

Carefully saying her words making the class of many genders chitchatting each other much, able to hear something like 'a beauty', 'she's such a princess girl' or 'hope she's single.

"So since you all enjoys to chatting we can better now getting back to out lesson ! Newbie

the teacher of physics interrupts all, as she points a empty place for me, before continue the lesson about electric magnetic fields.

POV Y/N

'Ugh why I must do this mission...but if we get further to our goal, so I must pursue and fulfill it'

As I thought I getting to my assigned seat and starts to link my face to the lesson seeing now in VR the teachers lesson, while getting too many notifications from the other, placing me under stress very well.

Flashback 3 days before the mission

I was ordered ones to the main office of my head scientist, walking down the underground facility hall to the office room. As I enters inside seeing a guy in military clothes with a stern expression, police female officer and scientist who saved me and led my experience on my body, as I begin getting hostile and aims a lance like hologram towards them

"Mam, Sir why are here 2 unauthorized people here in this facility...so stat your name and position here."

" *sigh*...Y/N calm down, I know that is forbidden for this, but let's introduce them. The mr. here is special commander of the army Greyhound and the this woman here is sergeant Lily from the police force the old man here is a friend of my so you can put the weapons down."

I turn off the lance as I hear what he said now getting to the point I need.

"Ok...but which cause are they here, they aren't looking like as if they want to meet up for tea and biscuits..."

The police women now step closer only to place in the table a driver with a file showing me pictures of some like victims of students with their incidents that looks like that were on a school ground as she soon speaks.

"As you can see, these are incidents that happened on Hope-school, which are put as normal accident from students..."

She adds a additional file with DE-test showing many having positive results.

"But after the results, we assume that someone inside is selling these drugs to the students and personals, but we aren't able to locate the person. So we wanted you to infiltrate the school ground for a while and ..."

"But aren't securities always checking daily the students?That will be impossible for them and besides even IF I track them down and find them, they will definitely try to kill me and the mission will be failure..."

My concerns letting them nod seeing understand my point, as the doctor give a compromise.

"Well sure that is understandable the issue, which is why they sending one undercover already to investigate it and for our side we will send beside you Y/N someone else who is still finishing the testing, before joining you . Beside some school time wouldn't hurt you, so you can learn more about other things..."

Striker unitsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें