Sub-1 Club members

Like Y/N said yes to the opportunity to look at the club from Jotaro, she now stands in a afternoon time in front of the club called "Tech-freaks".

She soon opens the door and sees some smoke coming to her face.

"Oh Y/N you here? Sorry for the smoke we just had a over-heat issue on one of our inventions"

She wipes the smoke of her face seeing now him and his club members with their stuff.

"It's ok, may you wanna say the names of your mates?"

"Oh sure I can do, this Y/N are my team Oliv, Rei and David their are the cooles people in the school to invent some ridiculous things."

Soon behind him his freezer gun starts to smoking up.

"Dam I just fix it, why it still smokes up so easily..."

"Hmm may I can look over it? I have a good eye for finding some errors."

"Oh sure here you can have it."

Handing over the freeze-gun Y/N sits on the tool table and use her nano-eye to check for small details.

"Ok...the exhaust for the kinda missed place, causing it's smoking up fast and maybe some other material as these for the cables should be change too..."

Grabbing some screws and material she replaces all of them with ease and making even a better as before. Soon finish she test it on some of the other a target spot and shoot directly well.

"Wow Y/N you really did it I haven't thought about changing the cables yet that's neat! Really ! Consider you now be our newest member!"

"W-what? So fast aren't you need to talk under you before to choose?"

"Nah don't need it we already think about letting someone join, but you just showed that you fit to us and don't worry you there is no must attendance thing here"

Deep in thoughts she gives a little nod making them happy and over flooding here with question for more improvements.

Time skip after many many upgrades

All be happy with the new upgrades they just finished and be satisfied, they argued in a happy way who should try out first of them. Meanwhile Jotaro and Y/N be just out and grabbing some refreshments.

"Hmm..."

"Hey something wrong?"

"Yeah just a bit, but before we heading back I want show you something secretly."

They getting to a another hatch beside the club and getting to a secret hide spot of a little lab with some stuff that reminds her familiar .

"Haha I see that's familiar to you, yes it's my secret lab actually not only I'm a engineer freak I'm a scientist too."

Soon she looks at one test tube and see blood from invaders and some proportions of the synthetic version.

"Hm hey Jotaro why do you have this?"

Soon Jotaro starts to get darken and take a deep breath.

"Hey you don't have to-..."

"No is ok soon later I would tell you about this, just don't tell the others about it they would want be part of it and maybe it goes horrible."

"Yes that's some blood from the invaders Kaiju, actually I do own another large container and I do hear your voice well with that better ears of my. Yes the other fluid here is the synthetic thing for that damm drug..."

He sits down as he looks like he get some flashbacks

"Why do I have this you ask? Actually I research for 2 additional stuff around here. 1 is to know what's inside the stuff and 2. I want to find a way to stop them."

"Stopping? You mean you want find a ways to nullify their effects?"

"Oh exactly, you know is some revenge thing. My parents both ones passed away because someone uses one of the drug turning himself to a fire maniac and ..."

She hugs him to comfort and pats him head

"Hey it's ok I know that's is a horrible experience you just saw I can really understand it"

"Huh how you mean to understand it? You just haven't such experience..."

"Well actually you gave me a secret so like to be fair I do give one of my secrets."

She soon let a hologram cycle out and let generate his freeze gun to a functional replica, making him eyes wissen up.

"Well I do have some special talent I can recreate something like this and I use this to hunt down the dealer cycle to this DE."

"W-wow...like a special agent damm cool. I sure you wanna keep that secret sure sure, but hey how about we cooperate a bit consider I need some help with that research maybe we can work together plus I think to have some ideas for your hologram thingy."

"Hmm sounds reasonable sure let's do a cooperation with us, better we should getting get back before they are hungry to death."

"Hehe sure sure! I know how hungry they can be they wants eat a whole half menu to be satisfied."

Soon they getting back to them. Y/N thought about having that cooperation aren't sound bad but she still worries of the casualties it can be happened.